• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As bad as things are in this country and the world because of Biden you will have those never Trumpers that will vote for Biden again. Even if it means a Harris presidency.
    Hey I am not Biden or Trump supporter and I am trying to be objective. But Trump relative to the economy was better and did not create a war in Ukraine or worst pay for it. Some of my opinion is coming from family members that support Biden and the DEM party and they are worried. Hard to predict, but there could a lot violence next summer and the DEM national convention will be Chicago with new radical major that want to be 'fair' to everyone. In the past two years there have been events of riot looting in the downtown.
    There is tremendous discontent and the minority youth think that they can do anything and that includes people that are just looking for a breakdown in the law to loot and create mayhem.
    No one wants Harris as president, but it is always possible that it might come to be. It she were to get elected, she has so little respect that I doubt she could effectively run the Presidency. Being competent at running any office was never her strong part. She acts as though she is on medication.
    How downtown Chicago dealt with riots.
    1699104157069.png

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    “Amateurs talk about tactics, but professionals study logistics.” General Robert Barrow, US Marine Corps. Gen Barrow said this sometime in late 1979. the current conflict in Ukraine is proving this to be VERY true.

Latest posts

Top Bottom