• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Stopped by Gulf Coast Gun in Pace today, Saturday, August 1, 2020. Tons of ammo, lots of guns. Ammo prices are competitive considering today's climate. Long guns are a little high, but at least you can get them. Lots of 9mm, and most other calibers too. Not sure about .45acp or 762x39. Give them a call on those. I forgot to look.

Last edited:

Jmsemmett

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Precision Tactical in Crestview also has plenty of whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Gulf Coast Gun prices seemed reasonable. So much so that I decided not to even look for my last box of .25acp to sell.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Heheheheeee, just hang on , if Biden Gets elected that will be a bargain .

No different from when Obama got elected. Or after sandy hook. Eventually, supply catches up and all goes back to normal. Growth in the industry is good.
    I’m all about capitalism, Econ major here. However, this is bullshit.
    Thankfully, I have what I need for now.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No different from when Obama got elected. Or after sandy hook. Eventually, supply catches up and all goes back to normal. Growth in the industry is good.

As do I . I likely have enough to last for 10 years , maybe longer if I knew I couldn’t get any more ! But I don’t blame the folks that are selling at a premium. I blame the folks that thought a longer vacation ,new living room furniture or any of the other things they didn’t have to have were more important than being prepared for this event. I don’t believe that you or most of the other guys that are serious gun folks didn’t know this was going to happen. It isn’t like we haven’t been here before.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dan1612 said:

As do I . I likely have enough to last for 10 years , maybe longer if I knew I couldn’t get any more ! But I don’t blame the folks that are selling at a premium. I blame the folks that thought a longer vacation ,new living room furniture or any of the other things they didn’t have to have were more important than being prepared for this event. I don’t believe that you or most of the other guys that are serious gun folks didn’t know this was going to happen. It isn’t like we haven’t been here before.

the difference now is that American may be coming to the crossroads for significant gun banning. Obama was more interested in getting his other agenda passed like health and bailouts items. Biden and his ilk will sacrifice all just to ban black rifles and most other firearms.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just recently got these to reload. Makes since to reload 9mm again. Dusting off the 9mm dies.

Badman bullets 127 grain poly coated in black. Going to like the look of the contrasting colors.

download.jpg

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If anyone has a lead on some self defense 9mm or 45 ACP like gold dots, I'd appreciate the heads up. I'm stocking up. I know not the best time to stock up for components right now. But I have the money and well, I'll have them

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    If anyone has a lead on some self defense 9mm or 45 ACP like gold dots, I'd appreciate the heads up. I'm stocking up. I know not the best time to stock up for components right now. But I have the money and well, I'll have them

TargetsportsUSA.com has some that is not a bad price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom