Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

No ammo shortage at Gulf Coast Gun in Pace

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Fanner50

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Stopped by Gulf Coast Gun in Pace today, Saturday, August 1, 2020. Tons of ammo, lots of guns. Ammo prices are competitive considering today's climate. Long guns are a little high, but at least you can get them. Lots of 9mm, and most other calibers too. Not sure about .45acp or 762x39. Give them a call on those. I forgot to look.

Last edited:

Jmsemmett

Reaction score
Precision Tactical in Crestview also has plenty of whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fanner50

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Gulf Coast Gun prices seemed reasonable. So much so that I decided not to even look for my last box of .25acp to sell.

FrommerStop

Reaction score
Anyone notice what people are asking for primers?

Dan1612

Reaction score
Heheheheeee, just hang on , if Biden Gets elected that will be a bargain .
No different from when Obama got elected. Or after sandy hook. Eventually, supply catches up and all goes back to normal. Growth in the industry is good.
I’m all about capitalism, Econ major here. However, this is bullshit.
Thankfully, I have what I need for now.

FLT

Reaction score
No different from when Obama got elected. Or after sandy hook. Eventually, supply catches up and all goes back to normal. Growth in the industry is good.
As do I . I likely have enough to last for 10 years , maybe longer if I knew I couldn’t get any more ! But I don’t blame the folks that are selling at a premium. I blame the folks that thought a longer vacation ,new living room furniture or any of the other things they didn’t have to have were more important than being prepared for this event. I don’t believe that you or most of the other guys that are serious gun folks didn’t know this was going to happen. It isn’t like we haven’t been here before.

FrommerStop

Reaction score
Dan1612 said:

As do I . I likely have enough to last for 10 years , maybe longer if I knew I couldn’t get any more ! But I don’t blame the folks that are selling at a premium. I blame the folks that thought a longer vacation ,new living room furniture or any of the other things they didn’t have to have were more important than being prepared for this event. I don’t believe that you or most of the other guys that are serious gun folks didn’t know this was going to happen. It isn’t like we haven’t been here before.
the difference now is that American may be coming to the crossroads for significant gun banning. Obama was more interested in getting his other agenda passed like health and bailouts items. Biden and his ilk will sacrifice all just to ban black rifles and most other firearms.

Telum Pisces

Reaction score
Just recently got these to reload. Makes since to reload 9mm again. Dusting off the 9mm dies.

Badman bullets 127 grain poly coated in black. Going to like the look of the contrasting colors.

download.jpg

Telum Pisces

Reaction score
If anyone has a lead on some self defense 9mm or 45 ACP like gold dots, I'd appreciate the heads up. I'm stocking up. I know not the best time to stock up for components right now. But I have the money and well, I'll have them

Duckyou

Reaction score
If anyone has a lead on some self defense 9mm or 45 ACP like gold dots, I'd appreciate the heads up. I'm stocking up. I know not the best time to stock up for components right now. But I have the money and well, I'll have them
TargetsportsUSA.com has some that is not a bad price.

Toggle Sidebar