• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    LOUISVILLE, Ky. — A Black militia is planning to hold an armed march in Louisville on Saturday to demand justice for Breonna Taylor, according to a video from the leader of the group.

John Fitzgerald "Jay" Johnson, the self-proclaimed grand master and founder of the NFAC, which stands for the Not F***ing Around Coalition, said in a video posted on Sunday that those wishing to march must come in a specific uniform: black boots, black pants, black button-down shirt and black mask. He added that members must come with several types of guns.
    Link to local TV stations on local official reaction to this group. Previously they met in Stone Mt, Georgia

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    From the article, while speaking "electronically" with the Kentucky Attorney General, the nfac leader grandmaster idiot said:

"I would be so remiss not to tell you that there are a lot of people nationwide that are ready to descend on your city to extract justice if you cannot give us some type of guarantee that something is coming soon," Johnson said.

"...extract justice if you cannot give us..."

These clowns are gonna keep looking for any excuse to poke some chests until they get a response.

5000 to 7000 armed protestors looking for a fight, led by a hate-fueled racist who wants racial justice by targeting members of one specific race. What could possibly go wrong?

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Conservatives are going to have fight, or load up in the cattle cars for that last ride. the left has been at war with the right for a good while now, and they have yet to run into any resistance . They remind me of a bully in grade school .

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Conservatives are going to have fight, or load up in the cattle cars for that last ride. the left has been at war with the right for a good while now, and they have yet to run into any resistance . They remind me of a bully in grade school .
    https://www.wdrb.com/news/transcrip...cle_4d7ba222-cb74-11ea-9a07-ab54d3ce8478.html
    Most likely they are going to be fighting BLM first.
    In a statement, Black Lives Matter Louisville calls NFAC "outside agitators" and said people from the outside should stay in their areas to protest so the cause can have a united front, no matter what state you are in.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The grand wizjis is a real dumb ass. He says "everything has been well thought out" but originally plans to have his armed group meet on "high school property"! That's been unlawful for decades in all 50 States. LE could have started arresting them as soon as they parked (within 1000 feet) on the property. Someone "educated" him on this and the location was change to (?). Then he states a Threat with an extortion demand as noted above.

I think it's only a matter of time before rounds fly. Grab some popcorn.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The grand wizjis is a real dumb ass. He says "everything has been well thought out" but originally plans to have his armed group meet on "high school property"! That's been unlawful for decades in all 50 States. LE could have started arresting them as soon as they parked (within 1000 feet) on the property. Someone "educated" him on this and the location was change to (?). Then he states a Threat with an extortion demand as noted above.

I think it's only a matter of time before rounds fly. Grab some popcorn.
    I was wondering about the highschool location and was wondering how they were getting around that.
    Where he comes from that is where everybody carries and shoots their guns.

The ERGC typically meets in a church building, but not one used for sunday school and is ok to have guns in is my understanding. I thought that NFAC had some exemption, but from what you are saying they do not. If he really screws up, maybe he ends up in Guantanamo

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Louisville nfac OC march is today at noon. Changed start point from a school (dumbass said that location was a decoy, LMFO) and added a sling requirement IOT comply with the law. Now starrting at Baxter Park and going to Jefferson Square Park (next to the Jefferson County District Court): a whopping .06 mile if they take the direct route past the Jefferson County Judicial Center.

WTF do they want this time? jay wants arrests made in the Taylor event and he has talked shit about "taking people into custody" in a video. in the link: "Grand Master Jay said he's talked to city leaders but that it's time for a new mayor, a new city council and community policing."

Since he has had conversations with Judicial, political and LE about Taylor and has already been given the answers that didn't meet his satisfaction, what's going to happen when they tell him to pack sand? They going to bivouac in the Park? What will happen if Gov "coincidentally" announces they "ARE" going to make arrests? Give them a win and encourage future "demands supported by a show of force"?

We'll have to wait and see if he also demands reparations, turn over of the State of Texas or talks shit about picking a gunfight with groups/people with other beliefs or "intent to scare white people".

By agreement, the marchers will be protected by LE: who will be the first responder if anyone gets "aggressive" with nfac.

Some Boogaloo Boys offered to march with them and were turned down, they may be there in support (cheering section or water boys, Lol.

Folks from the III% said they will have "Boots on the ground".

With all the inciting rhetoric he spews, it would only take one shot IMHO, It will only take one shot, maybe less to turn this into a shit show.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jay has been very specific about his Militia being exclusively "BLACK". He even said that at the Stone Moutain event a white infiltrator was stripped naked and sent packing which was deliberately no on video.

He also said he expected 15K "Pre-registered fully outfitted soliders" to attend. Here's a pic. A few must be late and several in the ranks appear to be "white" hmmmm.

Edx7Mg6XYAMsenB.jpg

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    So they are going to have the police with handguns protect them? I guess those duty pistols do have more fire power than those little 22lr

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    So they are going to have the police with handguns protect them? I guess those duty pistols do have more fire power than those little 22lr

I saw some AKs and ARs in the picture above. :)
    My dad always told me to never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I was wondering about the highschool location and was wondering how they were getting around that.
    Where he comes from that is where everybody carries and shoots their guns.

The ERGC typically meets in a church building, but not one used for sunday school and is ok to have guns in is my understanding. I thought that NFAC had some exemption, but from what you are saying they do not. If he really screws up, maybe he ends up in Guantanamo

Oh they have the best exemption

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    So flipping through the live stream, so far 3 NDs. Grand master dumbass said they can’t have their safeties on, their hot tired walking around with fingers on the trigger. No wonder lol. One shot in the chest one in the hand and one in the leg. Larping at its finest. Lots and lots of Airsoft gear I see also. Two short brrrrrrts and the crowd would be dispersed rather quickly.
    18A5DCED-1B9C-4A89-B03B-5E10C796C50D.jpeg

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom