• ...and so much more!
  • Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Anyone actually want to talk about the stg? lol what a waist of 10 pages.
    I mean, I want one. Im just hoping its not as expensive as its looking like it will be.

One of the videos I was watching about it shows that its got a pretty easy to use gas system in case you want to shoot it suppressed.

Flskunkape

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah, well I'd wager it'll be at least $1800, that seems to be the number several vendors have tossed around for their new offerings, ptr 63, iwi carmel, templar crusader etc. Either way I want one even if it's $2500, because your other options are like $8000, for the like 250ish clone ones brought in a few years back. Or like $125,000 for a transferable MG that's 80 years old. Also as some other posters mentioned early on I'm thinking 300blackout is the caliber of choice here. It does seem to be the happy medium.

Last edited:

Ozymandias

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Im trained in gorilla warfare, theres nothing to discuss. I can shave a spiders ass with a slingshot at 200 yards. Ill mop the floor with you, punk. My class has 1 digit because im number 1. You’ll pay for my gas plus a dinner date at the nicest restaurant in town.
    Not sure about your rant, but unless you have a Class Number with less than 3 digits perhaps you have overstepped your boundaries? We could of course meet at the Fort Pierce Museum during a Freddy & Sammy Event to discus it?

Ozymandias

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I just hope that they actually produce a substantial number of them when it comes to market. So far unimpressed with availability of H&R M16s

Longtooth

Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    X39 with .308 bore would be good. Vs the .311
    7.62x39 vs 7.62x35... IDK that its that big of a difference other than the fact that I have other Blackout rifles, and Im all about not having more than 10 different cartridges If I can help it. :)

Im wonder what other parts/ add ons will be offered for it.

It uses AR pattern mags, but I bet the ones that look like the OG mags are going to fetch a premium.
    Yeah, well I'd wager it'll be at least $1800, that seems to be the number several vendors have tossed around for their new offerings, ptr 63, iwi carmel, templar crusader etc. Either way I want one even if it's $2500, because your other options are like $8000, for the like 250ish clone ones brought in a few years back. Or like $125,000 for a transferable MG that's 80 years old. Also as some other posters mentioned early on I'm thinking 300blackout is the caliber of choice here. It does seem to be the happy medium.

Im with you on wanting one, but its getting harder and harder to justify spending the money.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Since it won't actually be an STG, and most likely be limited to Semiautomatic only, it does sound as if it's going to be initially priced at a point that makes it a collectors piece instead of a shooter? Perhaps prices shall fall if the market isn't as warm as expected.

Flskunkape

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    X39 with .308 bore would be good. Vs the

Since it won't actually be an STG, and most likely be limited to Semiautomatic only, it does sound as if it's going to be initially priced at a point that makes it a collectors piece instead of a shooter? Perhaps prices shall fall if the market isn't as warm as expected.
    Idk if it'll be semi only it takes h&k trigger packs, I would say it would be stupid as fuck to limit it that way. Not a tone of registered packs out there, but it is a collectors piece, so logic would lead me to hope they aren't cutting off that much of their target market, because those are the guys with the $$$ to toss around for fun guns on a whim.

Ozymandias

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You’re telling me this commerical stg clone isnt gonna be a Full Auto designed for a Post-Dealer Sample Market?

Thats craaaazzzzyyyy

Personal belief is that production will cease before price drops

Longtooth

Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Personal belief is that production will cease before price drops
    Im with you on that.

Regardless, Im hoping to get my hands on one. :)

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    7.62x39 vs 7.62x35... IDK that its that big of a difference other than the fact that I have other Blackout rifles, and Im all about not having more than 10 different cartridges If I can help it. :)

Im wonder what other parts/ add ons will be offered for it.

It uses AR pattern mags, but I bet the ones that look like the OG mags are going to fetch a premium.

Im with you on wanting one, but its getting harder and harder to justify spending the money.
    The .308 actual bore size would allow more choices on good bullets for the x39. Most AK are .311 and the rarr x39. Ymmv

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    The .308 actual bore size would allow more choices on good bullets for the x39. Most AK are .311 and the rarr x39. Ymmv
    *** Don't know how the 300bo stacks up against the x39. Price for plinking ammo has to be cheaper for the x39?? X39 also uses large rifle primers, not the highly sought after small ones. Still a noob reloader.

Top Bottom