• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pensacola Joe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Hello all, I am a long time Floridian and new to the online forums. As my name suggests I am in Pensacola. I enjoy all things firearms, shooting, hunting, reloading, etc. I like old military surplus rifles and single shot firearms. I never owned an AR but maybe if I find one at a good price that will change.

Pensacola Joe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Thank you all for the welcome. As an old guy living in Florida I like to talk more than anything. I prefer to talk in person but the world has changed and no one does that anymore. My adult children bought me an iPad for Christmas last year. They said it was so they could text me. I hate text, I would rather hear my children's voices. So I used my iPad to discover forums like this! The kids still don't call. They do text me, but I do not always respond. Our daughter gave me a smart phone this year because Verizon sent me a letter saying my old flip phone I had since 2006 would no longer work on the upgraded network. I damn sure can not text on that thing as it is way way to small to read. Anyway I look forward to meeting and talking to other members. It is 9pm so time to sign off and head to bed. Take care
    Joe

Pensacola Joe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I joined on 5 November and it is now 17 November and I completed my first deal Today! I look forward to meeting more members and buying more things. I enjoy talking and visiting and spend a lot of time alone so I might just buy stuff to have someone to talk to. Everyone Feel free to message me if you need to vent or just have someone to listen.

Top Bottom