• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

DFSgunner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    New member BS. Posts an unconditional "I'll take it" via PM, then the next day asks for me to hold it until September, then after being told no, asks for me to hold it for a week. Just a heads up, Duckyou is a time waster.

DFSgunner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I can post screen shots of the conversation if any clarification is needed. He wasn't a dick about it or anything it was just a complete waste of time and he didn't follow through with his claim. Again, just a heads up

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I can post screen shots of the conversation if any clarification is needed. He wasn't a dick about it or anything it was just a complete waste of time and he didn't follow through with his claim. Again, just a heads up
    Yeah man for sure. Just giving my experience. If someone says I'll take it two months later they can put a deposit down for the asking price.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    To clarify, I don't really care to PM screenshots.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Absolutely, this is why we have this section.

DFSgunner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    For the record this is the third time in the last month that someone backed out of a deal and this is my first negative review that I've posted so I don't think I'm quick with the negative reviews.

Last edited:

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I made a mistake about location. Most “NW FL” is close by. I did not know DFS was a location and I missed it in the post.

I said I would make the trip Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

I in no way expected him to wait until September, that was mentioned in jest- but lighthearted comments do not always come across in texts.

Good luck with the sale.

DFSgunner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm not taking sides. However, sounds like a honest failure to communicate. Doesn't sound like any harm done. I overlook information all the time especially if in text form or an unfamiliar abbreviation. I may not ever know what someone is trying to say until I ask. I've lived in Pensacola since 1994 and DFS is an abbreviation I never heard before. I would have absolutely missed DFS as DeFuniak Springs. Just sayin'

No problem, I did update the title with Defuniak spelled out as opposed to an abreviation and pickup in Defuniak or I can ship is and was posted in the ad itself. Clearly and in its own line. So to me it wasn't a communication issue, it was a failure to read the ad, claim it and then back out because of a failure to read the ad. Just my opinion.

DFSgunner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Tuesday or Wednesday does not sound that far away for deal..looks like an honest mistake on potential buyers part, jmho

September had to been a joke. glws

Well, if that had that been the initial request then I would've politely declined and we wouldn't be here having this discussion, but it wasn't. His initial request was September, only after I said no, that's ridiculous, did he say he could meet me next Tues or Wed between 11am and 12pm. I've never had a member ask me to hold an item for a month and a half so it sure should have been a joke but there's nothing that I see that says he was joking.

DFSgunner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Overall and in conclusion, I wasn't impressed with the interaction so I wrote a review. The conversation is posted for each member to decide on their own what is acceptable and what is not. To me this is unacceptable but to each his own. I've met tons of great members and all experiences except three have been top notch. I'd say that's a pretty good ratio for my time here. Thanks

DFSgunner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If I say "I'll take it" then I'll take it, my word stands. Always has, always will. I have never flaked on a deal, never, not once. I've had life stuff come up, it happens to all of us. I've had to change some details of a meet but I have never backed out of a deal. I expect the same from every single member on here, if that makes me a dick then so be it.

DFSgunner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nope, I'm good Ray. Rules are posted in the marketplace and apparently a mans word doesn't have to mean shit here. I'm done with this. Happy buying and selling to all.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom