• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    My accountant told me that I had to spend some money after cashing out on some land developement in Maine. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    One of my old hangouts. Used to make a trip down every month when I had my FFL and they were a wholesaler. Bought "a few" guns from them.
    Damn near accepted a job there but would have had to move to the "big city. Plus . . too damned close to N.H.
    I still get a 10% discount from them and L.L. Bean even though my guides license has long expired. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    ADDED: I RESERVE THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO INCREASE THE ASKING PRICE AS THE PRICE OF GOLD INCREASES.
    If interested,contact me by PM. I will give you my current asking price. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Contact and offers by PM ONLY please.
    Great bracelet from the long gone Bere' Jewlers on Plantation Rd. ( next to the Psychedelic Shack).
    Bought this from my friend and dive partner Ray back, in 2002 or 3. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    NOW WILLING TO TAKE FIREARMS IN TRADE. (For a limited time)
    TRADE VALUE $3200.
    I have the absolute right to deal with the persons of my choosing. In the time frame of my choosing.
    The potential buyer/trader has the right to examine all the above paperwork and/or to have this oficially appraised on his dime.
    I have the absolute right to comepletely disassemble,inspect,and scrutinize the potential trade item(s),in the owners presence.
    These dealings will be FTF ONLY. Funds exchanged will be by certified check,USPS MO,or cash.
    The dealings will be at my house in Cantonment. Seller and buyer will be willing to sign all paperwork presented,including bill of sale.
    Hopefully I will be able to deal with well established forum members. ---- SAWMAN

Top Bottom