• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • no woryz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Yeah I showed it on purpose for response. Thanks

well, woulda been funnier if you didn't.....you shouldn't have let the cat outta the bag showing the 2... nothing would piss a lib off more than them thinking you got more than they did....

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Checked Get My Payment yesterday and it finally showed a deposit date of April 30th for my stimulus check, wonder if it will also include the $313 they owe me for double withdrawing the $313 I owed in taxes this year.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Thousands of foreign workers, many living overseas, are receiving stimulus checks designated for U.S. residents due to an unforeseen glitch that funneled taxpayer dollars to other countries, according to tax consultants and the recipients themselves.

College-age workers who spent time in the U.S. in the last two years — some of whom returned home long before the coronavirus pandemic — have been surprised to find $1,200 checks deposited into their bank accounts. And with no clear guidance on how to return it, they’re holding onto the money or racing to spend it before the Internal Revenue Service realizes the mistake.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It appears the my Wif and I will NEVER RECEIVE a stimulus CHECK, nor will those funds be placed in accounts that the Feds have Acct# Deposit info on. Thought the Letter I got in the mail today was a scam or cc/debit card solicitation. The kind that looks official but not actually saying they are the "Gov". This says "they are working for Treasury. I damn near put it in the burn barrel. I hadn't seen anything on the News about it and I'm not sure its legit yet. We received one of these: https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm1012

Anybody else get this Letter and Card in the Mail? Did you activate it? How did it go?

Like everything the Gov does, we now have hoops to jump through OnLine or by phone before we can use the Visa Debit Card: Open an Account with the Card Issuer (not the Treasury Dept), Set up the Account by providing personal info X2, Set up a PIN#. The Issuer isn't doing this out of kindness. Depending on how and where its used: you can incur fees/charges. Now it really feels like Welfare.

So instead of a check or Direct Deposit, the Feds contracted for a middleman Company to do the Treasury's job, creates another layer of bureaucracy, require additional personal information to be stored (pending a Hack) and further delay availability of funds. Good thing I'm not waiting on these funds to feed kids! What a pain in the ass.

polebarn

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Good lord. Looks legit but what a bunch of hoops to jump through. Scary . . data mineing.
    We have NEVER had an account on file because we have ALWAYS HAD TO PAY. Including for the 2019 tax year. What now. Poo on us so we don't get any money. Or we get it . . IF . . we beg and plead for it.
    Fuckin' welfare pieces of shit got theirs pretty quickly. Scumbags !! --- SAWMAN

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The let me help you with your free shit people know how to get that government money.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The honest,hard working Americans,that never once accepted any type of welfare will become more and more dependent on these type of "payments" until the need for an honest days work for a honest days pay will slowly vanish.
    Then they will sit on their front porch with their hand out just like the other ??% of people that live in this country. ( take notice that I did not call them "Americans") --- SAWMAN

Reactions: FLT

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I put mine back into the economy by buying my newest scope.... Mine wasn't the full amount most everyone got since the ole lady was working unfortunately!!!! Ifin we get another check it oughta go up since she's retired now!!!

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Has anyone gotten one of these. Notice Number 1444 (EN-SP). My informed delivery says it should arrive in mail box today.

1590498244910.png

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    I Can’t believe there are still people that believe any thing from the government is free—————
    While I don't totally dissagree, I still wonder what they get back from all the welfare / section 8 housing and such folks? 90% of them do not vote so whats the get back from that?

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    While I don't totally dissagree, I still wonder what they get back from all the welfare / section 8 housing and such folks? 90% of them do not vote so whats the get back from that?
    As a whole the welfare and other social services are quite a drain. There are also some very big entities that get things from the government. But the big boys pay the right people under and above the table to get what they want in the form of contracts.

Top Bottom