• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Man those are beautiful! I love the SAOs too. I wish my Legion was a stainless finish like those. I just never see any of these locally on shelves, or else I'd deffo have one by now.
    I've not payed attention nor saw yet what the level 1 indicates. What's that all about?
    If I had to choose between those too I think I like the lower one with the rail best. Great looking pair of guns bud! Definitely on my list a little later one once I get a few rifles out off the list!

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Man those are beautiful! I love the SAOs too. I wish my Legion was a stainless finish like those. I just never see any of these locally on shelves, or else I'd deffo have one by now.
    I've not paid attention nor saw yet what the level 1 indicates. What's that all about?
    If I had to choose between those too I think I like the lower one with the rail best. Great looking pair of guns bud! Definitely on my list a little later one once I get a few rifles out off the list!

Description
    The X-Series was launched in 2013. It is a redesign and expansion of SIG Sauer competitive models, consisting of the brand new X-Short (Barrel lengths comparable to the standard P226) and updated versions of both the X-Five and the X-Six. All three barrel lengths are available in Classic, Match and Supermatch configurations.
    The SIG Sauer P226 X-Five is a competition only variant of the P226 with a 5" slide and barrel, beavertail grip, factory tuned single-action trigger, ergonomic wood Nill grips with beavertail, ambidextrous thumb safety, stainless slide and frame with magwell, and an adjustable rear target sight. Intended for IPSC Wa1500, bullseye and other centrefire competitive shooting, the X-Five is hand-fitted and assembled in Germany, and its resulting accuracy accordingly rivals the SIG P210.

I have yet to find anything denoting what "Level 1" encompasses.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Description
    The X-Series was launched in 2013. It is a redesign and expansion of SIG Sauer competitive models, consisting of the brand new X-Short (Barrel lengths comparable to the standard P226) and updated versions of both the X-Five and the X-Six. All three barrel lengths are available in Classic, Match and Supermatch configurations.
    The SIG Sauer P226 X-Five is a competition only variant of the P226 with a 5" slide and barrel, beavertail grip, factory tuned single-action trigger, ergonomic wood Nill grips with beavertail, ambidextrous thumb safety, stainless slide and frame with magwell, and an adjustable rear target sight. Intended for IPSC Wa1500, bullseye and other centrefire competitive shooting, the X-Five is hand-fitted and assembled in Germany, and its resulting accuracy accordingly rivals the SIG P210.

I have yet to find anything denoting what "Level 1" encompasses.
    Wow yeah I have to study up more on the models. Lots there to unpack lol.
    I wonder if level 1 could indicate the level of hand polishing on the metal finish possibly?

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Wow yeah I have to study up more on the models. Lots there to unpack lol.
    I wonder if level 1 could indicate the level of hand polishing on the metal finish possibly?
    Who knows. I am going to call SIG SAUER next week to see if anyone there knows.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom