APOD Firearms

Must have upgrades for 92-series pistols?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Been looking at upgrading either my m9a1 or 92fs compact. Has anyone here done the LTT Trigger in a Bag upgrade or the Wilson combat trigger spring and trigger bar upgrades before? If so, what were your thoughts. Definitely going to put the Wilson may guide in place of the lanyard loop on the compact but wondering how far I should go

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Hopefully member Dan1612 will see this. He seems to have a good bit of experience with Berettas and Wilson Combat.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've got the Wilson Combat with action tune trigger job and just put the NP3 trigger job in a bag on my LTT Elite. The action tune on the wilson Combat is better in my opinion. If the Wilson trigger is a 10, the LTT is a 8. I would really look at just having a trigger job done on it by a competent smith, probably be less and turn out better.

Maybe get the shorter pull trigger as well as another add on. I always put G conversions and extended mag release on mine as well. The WC Mag guide is nice as well.

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Can you get the single side g conversion or does the conversion require that bulky ambi lever? Wilson combat has the action tune kit for pretty cheap.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    G conversion, metal trigger, metal guide rod, and D main spring conversion are what I prefer to do. I'm a lefty so I prefer the factory dual side G conversion.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Can you get the single side g conversion or does the conversion require that bulky ambi lever? Wilson combat has the action tune kit for pretty cheap.

the conversion requires the bulky right side lever, it contains the spring in the drum.

the internet consistently says ltt elite has a better trigger than the wilsons, usually combined with the comment Langdon taught wilson how to work on berettas. LTT’s trigger job is really nice, but I didn’t shoot the elite 250$ better than my stock inox compact.

wilsons trigger bar is supposed to change the geometry enough that you can use a lighter mainspring and still ignite hard primers. Langdon is supposed to shorten the reset.

aside from d spring and short trigger, I think the big differences you’ll see are with a trigger bar and the hammer.

Top Bottom