• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    i bet there were ZERO trouble makers in the crowd that had to move along... I'm sure ALL of them were there for peaceful protest.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    So many
    Soros-Backed St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner released ALL of the rioters and looters captured this week in the criminal Black Lives Matter – Antifa protests in St. Louis.
    This was after 4 police officers were shot and one retired police captain was killed in the street on Facebook live.
    NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... THIS IS WRONG......………..WRONG....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can assure you OP isn’t a paid shill, troll, bot or whatever. In fact I wouldn’t call him a liberal either.
    Just trying to find logic since the word disgusting was used. Seeing Trump or Obama in a staged photo op would never disgust me. Seeing coverage of working Americans being killed and promoting Violence on the news disgust me. This election year is nuts and we still have 4 more months of this

Dave308

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All of this just makes me wonder if people really fact check anything. I understand that some things are hard to fact check in the media age we live in, but come on people. Anyone who thinks these riots are justified is brain dead. Do any of you even listen to what the protestors are saying? Its mostly lies, its the same lies the media tells. I will NEVER kneel to a false narrative.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    All of this just makes me wonder if people really fact check anything. I understand that some things are hard to fact check in the media age we live in, but come on people. Anyone who thinks these riots are justified is brain dead. Do any of you even listen to what the protestors are saying? Its mostly lies, its the same lies the media tells. I will NEVER kneel to a false narrative.
    I will never kneel for any man, only way you’ll ever get me to kneel to you is if you have the power to save my soul. Only one has that power.

Joebob2

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    By all accounts I've seen, the protest in Crestview Wednesday night was peaceful. However, last evening I noticed a couple of pallets of bricks at the corner of Hwy 90 and Main St. Didn't see any construction going on in that area, and the color of the bricks didn't match any building around there. Any clue why they were there, or when they showed up?

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    How hard would it be to catch a guy dumping bricks along the side of the road (illegal dumping, (I don't know)) and the Police ask him "why are you placing these bricks here?" With every human being (I assume a few local aliens too) having the ability to record anything, and everything. Not to mention all the recording devices on buildings and, well, all over the place.... these "brick dumpers" must be pretty stealthy. why is this not computing correctly for me? Its not like some young person is using their Moms mini-van to drop a pallet of bricks, doesn't anyone see the trucks?

Joebob2

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree. And those bricks could have been there for a while. That is a busy intersection and surely someone would have seen them being dropped off. They just looked out of place. Maybe they're planning on building a sign or something on that corner.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How hard would it be to catch a guy dumping bricks along the side of the road (illegal dumping, (I don't know)) and the Police ask him "why are you placing these bricks here?" With every human being (I assume a few local aliens too) having the ability to record anything, and everything. Not to mention all the recording devices on buildings and, well, all over the place.... these "brick dumpers" must be pretty stealthy. why is this not computing correctly for me? Its not like some young person is using their Moms mini-van to drop a pallet of bricks, doesn't anyone see the trucks?
    If they come by say at 6AM in what looks a like a construction truck or a flat bed trailer, no one will note it much while it is in movement. They stop for a few minutes. People in the truck look around and drop off the bricks. Someone might see it and not think much of it. Now people are hearing about the pallets of bricks, it is likely it would be noticed.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    By all accounts I've seen, the protest in Crestview Wednesday night was peaceful. However, last evening I noticed a couple of pallets of bricks at the corner of Hwy 90 and Main St. Didn't see any construction going on in that area, and the color of the bricks didn't match any building around there. Any clue why they were there, or when they showed up?
    Ask the police to check on it.

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If they come by say at 6AM in what looks a like a construction truck or a flat bed trailer, no one will note it much while it is in movement. They stop for a few minutes. People in the truck look around and drop off the bricks. Someone might see it and not think much of it. Now people are hearing about the pallets of bricks, it is likely it would be noticed.
    no traffic cams at these intersections, or other intersections close by? somethings amiss....

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    no traffic cams at these intersections, or other intersections close by? somethings amiss....
    Assuming that they cams exist at the intersection, after the fact and city is burning, maybe no one is looking very hard. Just how long is camera footage from a municipal traffic cam stored? I suspect that some of the rioters are deliberately targeting and cameras that they know about. There are stories when they burned the police stations that they targeted the evidence rooms first.
    Now it is also possible that the city and the FBI do have the footage, actually spent the time to go over it, and made identifications. What are they going to do with it. We just do not know.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Assuming that they cams exist at the intersection, after the fact and city is burning, maybe no one is looking very hard. Just how long is camera footage from a municipal traffic cam stored? I suspect that some of the rioters are deliberately targeting and cameras that they know about. There are stories when they burned the police stations that they targeted the evidence rooms first.
    Now it is also possible that the city and the FBI do have the footage, actually spent the time to go over it, and made identifications. What are they going to do with it. We just do not know.

a lot of that stuff goes to the cloud, destroying cameras will not suffice

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Only two intersections in Crestview have traffic cameras and Hwy 90 and Main Street isn't one of them.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So, you believe a President visiting an attacked CHURCH is the most disgusting thing you've seen about these riots. Got it.

So you CAN'T produce actual Proof of your accusations. Got it.

Here, since you admit Fox News covered it, here's a link to facts:

Spoiler alert: You're WRONG.

- the "protestors" were actually Attacking the police.
    - No tear gas; just smoke.
    - it had nothing to do with the POTUS.

You are a parrot for the Trump-hating idiots. You hate him so much, anything he does, even "holding up a bible and looking all smug and self righteous", is worse than the most basic cowardice of attacking someone in a wheelchair or shooting a police officer in the back of the head.

You, and all who spew hate like you, disgust me.
    I'm sure I do disgust you. You and your kind sure do disgust me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom