• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    a retired black former st louis mo police chief, 77 yrs old, shot and killed is more disgusting to me....they filmed him bleeding out on the street and posted it.

trying to protect a business from thugs , not protesters, but common thugs

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So many
    Soros-Backed St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner released ALL of the rioters and looters captured this week in the criminal Black Lives Matter – Antifa protests in St. Louis.
    This was after 4 police officers were shot and one retired police captain was killed in the street on Facebook live.

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have read claims on other forums that liberals are being paid to make posts pushing the agenda. Could this be one of those cases? With all the evil going on at the moment this is about the only logical explanation for this post IMHO

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    So many
    Soros-Backed St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner released ALL of the rioters and looters captured this week in the criminal Black Lives Matter – Antifa protests in St. Louis.
    This was after 4 police officers were shot and one retired police captain was killed in the street on Facebook live.

34 of 36 released with no summons

she has a history of downgrading charges, and not bringing charges in felony cases....
    makes her stats look good obama style

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This OP is one of the most retarded and ignorant things I have seen during this disgusting time in US history

Leftists need some leaducation if you ask me.... which you did not :)
    I'm not a leftist, and though I'm not brilliant I'm not really ignorant either. If you would like to discuss this further you are welcome to use the private message section.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How many protest permits were requested/issued? How about: a assembly plan notification to D.C. PD? How about: it's unlawful for three or more persons to protest at a residence. Oops, I forgot that Laws aren't enforced on "justice seekers". Hmmmm.

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ivy League Lawyer Arrested in New York Molotov Cocktail Incident Colinford Mattis and Urooj Rahman, two Brooklyn lawyers, were arrested after a Molotov cocktail was launched at an empty police vehicle in Fort Greene, according to the New York Post. = Judge gave them a pass
    lawyers2 s.jpg
    molotov-lawyers-bail s.jpg

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I read somewhere that he didn't own anything. He grabbed a machete and was standing in front of his favorite bar. Don't know how true that is.

a white hot anger is growing stronger in this country...this is bullshit, it will not be covered, i bet

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The only thing more disgusting than all of these degenerate pieces of garbage attacking innocents are the ignorant degenerates who condone their actions. Unbelievably disappointing that some people lucky enough to be US Citizens are willing to piss away this Nation's opportunities with such selfish and disrespectful acts.

Arrest 'em all. If they are found guilty of these heinous acts of cowardice, give 'em the max penalties and hard labor. Society's resources are wasted on those ungrateful SOBs.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    34 of 36 released with no summons

she has a history of downgrading charges, and not bringing charges in felony cases....
    makes her stats look good obama style

Probably carries that little card in her wallet like Eric Holder did.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I read somewhere that he didn't own anything. He grabbed a machete and was standing in front of his favorite bar. Don't know how true that is.

it was a friends business....where the friend was , I do not know, may have been present

Last edited:

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have read claims on other forums that liberals are being paid to make posts pushing the agenda. Could this be one of those cases? With all the evil going on at the moment this is about the only logical explanation for this post IMHO

I can assure you OP isn’t a paid shill, troll, bot or whatever. In fact I wouldn’t call him a liberal either.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The only thing more disgusting than all of these degenerate pieces of garbage attacking innocents are the ignorant degenerates who condone their actions. Unbelievably disappointing that some people lucky enough to be US Citizens are willing to piss away this Nation's opportunities with such selfish and disrespectful acts.

Arrest 'em all. If they are found guilty of these heinous acts of cowardice,shoot them in the brainpan and let them bleed out on the street give 'em the max penalties and hard labor. Society's resources are wasted on those ungrateful SOBs.

fixed it for you.

Top Bottom