• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm sure I do disgust you. You and your kind sure do disgust me.

Well, at least we agree that you were wrong and have no proof of your baseless accusations.

Me and "my kind" are fine with that. "My kind"... let's see... regardless of your most-likely incorrect ASSumption of what "my kind" is, the Reality is:

"My kind" are conservative Constitutionalist US Citizens and Patriots who are proud of this Nation and the opportunities it affords to those brave enough to work hard, respectful enough to take care of It, and grateful enough to help nurture It in any way they can, whether it's serving in uniform overseas or serving in uniform in their community or contributing their talents/gifts to make this Nation better than they found it.
    "My kind" is disgusted by those leeches on Society who believe they are entitled to everything without any effort or accountability, and lack basic respect towards their neighbors.

Whether or not you are ashamed to be disgusted by "my kind", at least you admit it openly.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    LowRiderRed said:

I'm sure I do disgust you. You and your kind sure do disgust me

Well, at least we agree that you were wrong and have no proof of your baseless accusations.

Me and "my kind" are fine with that. "My kind"... let's see... regardless of your most-likely incorrect ASSumption of what "my kind" is, the Reality is:

"My kind" are conservative Constitutionalist US Citizens and Patriots who are proud of this Nation and the opportunities it affords to those brave enough to work hard, respectful enough to take care of It, and grateful enough to help nurture It in any way they can, whether it's serving in uniform overseas or serving in uniform in their community or contributing their talents/gifts to make this Nation better than they found it.
    "My kind" is disgusted by those leeches on Society who believe they are entitled to everything without any effort or accountability, and lack basic respect towards their neighbors.

Whether or not you are ashamed to be disgusted by "my kind", at least you admit it openly.

This is not way we should interacting here, but what do I know. Disagree if you must and then drop it prior to name calling and insults.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    LowRiderRed said:

I'm sure I do disgust you. You and your kind sure do disgust me

This is not way we should interacting here, but what do I know. Disagree if you must and then drop it prior to name calling and insults.

He made a stand alone thread to announce that his POTUS disgusted him more than anything he's seen or heard during the riots. The Forum responded with clarifications and questions. He failed to provide answers other than reaffirming his original stance. He disgusts me. I disgust him. "My kind" disgusts him, too.

Sweet. Yeah. I guess we covered it all. I'm done discussing all of the disgusting.

Consider it dropped from my side. I'll see you on another thread. Later...

Top Bottom