• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Everyone please remember - - -> if the LEO's are prone to take down the easiest among us,what/who will they come after next ?? The old,the young,females,overweight individuals,people that are the easiest of targets ??
    OR - -> the groups or individuals that are deemed a hard(est) target ?? The groups that are commiting felonies right in front of them ?? The ones that the politicians have picked and chosen very carefully . . . most likely for the vote ??
    Have we not all seen what the highest law enforcement agency in the country can,AND HAS,done to individuals. Have we not already seen just how corrupt our justice dept really is ??
    What is it that will not allow all of us to think that there could be a possibility that our local law enforcement agancies are just that corrupt ??
    Not saying they are. Not saying that there are not a bunch of good cops out there. BUT - -> ???
    You could be the next soccer mom. ---- SAWMAN
    Thank you for pointing this out.
    It is somehow not obvious to all the people in favor of the "entitle bitch who got what she deserved."
    I hope they all get what they deserve also for this tunel vision.
    And all this over a lie.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I work with LE daily and reviewing uses of force is part of my job. Normally I'd agree with you, but the circumstances here were different. If you're being a jerk and are asked to leave but don't, then yes, at that point you are trespassing. Being asked to leave at that point is a lawful command and resisting said command is grounds for action by officers, up to and including arrest. You'll get no argument from me there. She was sitting on the bleachers, socially distanced, with her own family and affecting nobody else around her. She was attending a public event and broke no law, edict, ordinance, so on and so forth, and thus there was no reason to forcibly remove her. The officer should have known this and informed the school officials, yet she was cuffed, forced down, drive stunned and then hauled out.

She did pick her fight, and I'm glad she did. This country needs more people like her right now because this ridiculous mask charade and the draconian enforcement of it are the least of our concerns at this point. Like I said, I hope the school and Logan PD are ready to pony up because any lawyer worth his salt will take one look at this and eviscerate them both.
    Thank you!
    Agree completely.
    Never mind that I would never leave my son behind specially if she was his only parent there.
    Absolutely tunel vision from the ppl supporting this boy witness/have his mother be taken from his game like a criminal when the TV is glorifying rapist drug thug criminals as heros.
    Unbeliavable indeed.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am not done aparently;
    This is precisely why it is about the mask because by making an example of her not wearing the mask they are showing the hive mind what happens when you dont TAKE A KNEE TO THE UNGODLY AUTHORITY.

COMPLY or be shamed!

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    There is no need for all the profanity. Let’s keep this from becoming a bigger dumpster fire than it already is please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Didn’t know open dialogue was a dumpster fire. Two opposing side discussing their points of view, seems at least on my part, I’ve come to at least alittle agreement with others that don’t agree with me. I say better talking about it here then , I don’t know burning and looting cities. Those seem like dumpster fires, in most places quite literally! This just seems like the 1st amendment in action, peacefully.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    There is no need for all the profanity. Let’s keep this from becoming a bigger dumpster fire than it already is please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Which part is a dumpster fire to you?

Is that the official GCGF stance, or yours?

Based on which of zombieh8r's posts you "liked", plus your job history, I will infer that you are on the side of "she was trespassing and resisting arrest" crowd.

I don't agree with these BurnLootMurder terrorists wreaking violence because a LEO had to deal with a violent criminal. I give the benefit of the doubt to the LEO in those instances, because they are enforcing widely-accepted society-approved LAWS that murder/rape/arson/robbery are bad.

In this case, there is no common sense or decency applied to the circumstance. That LEO acted like a fool and picked the perceived easy path versus the right one.

And to equate asking asthmatic-football-mom to leave a sparsely-populated outdoor bleacher versus wasting time to ask a home-intruder to leave? WTF. GTFO with that BS.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    She resisted and was acting like a kid who didn't get her way.
    The whole mask situation is bs, but what was the officer supposed to do? Just say screw it and walk off? What kind of repremand would he have received for walking off from an arrest because he couldn't handle her?
    Still no comments about the friend who was 100% in the wrong by grabbing Leo by the arm.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    She resisted and was acting like a kid who didn't get her way.
    The whole mask situation is bs, but what was the officer supposed to do? Just say screw it and walk off? What kind of repremand would he have received for walking off from an arrest because he couldn't handle her?
    Still no comments about the friend who was 100% in the wrong by grabbing Leo by the arm.
    I’ll put it like this and I’ll be done here.
    situation; guy in a completely open carry state walking down the road. Not breaking any laws. Minding his own business, I lived in Kentucky and saw this regularly in Walmart, the mall and at gas stations. Someone calls 911 to report cause they are scared. 911 dispatches a patrol car to check it out. Patrol officer observes sees no crime taking place. Makes no attempt to stop or question lawful citizen for observing his constitutional and state right to open carry. Tells dispatch all’s good here. Dispatch gets another call later for same individual. Dispatch informs caller no laws are being broken, nothing they can do until law is broken. Everyone goes about their day. If officer eager here would have told school officials or whoever reported it that no laws where being broken and nothing could be done. Then everyone that was there would have had a normal day at a school football game. If the mask wasn’t a thing, this would have even been an issue. Said my peace, y’all have a great day, enjoy the sun and God bless.
    Edit to add: this was an actual event that happened in 2012 in Elisabethtown KY. Officer was a good friend of mine.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    She resisted and was asking like a kid who didn't get her way.

The LEO shouldn't be "enforcing" an unconstitutional POLICY. Period.

She wasn't acting like a kid. She was acting like an adult who can't believe that BS was actually happening. Replace the mom with a 250-lb 6'4" 30-yr-old DAD and we can all wonder how it would've turned out. Probably more verbal-Judo from the LEO and less physical assault? Maybe more discussion and less hands-on?

As for a possible "reprimand", that's exactly the point. He was probably more worried about the grief he'd catch versus doing the right thing.

As for the arm grabs by the other person, that's her mom, aka the kid's grandmother. I'm more concerned with Dudley Do-Right purple-shirt SOB who actually put hands on, too. Who the F was he?

The LEO should've never been this involved except to enlighten whatever Karen reported this lady that she wasn't doing anything wrong.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I wonder how the call was dispatched to the officer?
    We've got a crazy parent down at the ball field not wearing her mask, or we have a trespasser?

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It doesn't matter how the call was dispatched to the officer.
    He is not supposed to just obey orders blinding wihout assessing the situation ( this is how the Mafia operates, not sworn officers ).
    He is the one on the scene and the scene is often active ( things change ).
    My impression from your previous post is that you are worried about the hierarchy of power: the order that comes from above him, how it is going to "punish" him if he doesn't "obey" blindly.

I invite you to think about this.

Regrding the dispatch information, I was not an LEO but for many years worked as a beach lifegard and with firefighters and LEOs on the beaches of Central Florida.
    Many times all of us, Beach lifegards, firefighters and cops received calls that upon arriving at the scene, had many factors that affected our decisions on how to deal with the problem.
    There were also some lifeguards who were very quick on calling 911 and putting a victim on oxygen when all that was needed was to get the person into a shade and an AC enviroment.

No need for unecessary drama, no need to waste tax payer money or pull emergency services from real crimes and real victims.

Unchecked power means they will come for you, your wife and your children are next:

Last edited:

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And here is the Spanish crowd preventing an elderly woman being arrested by four cops and shouting "Freedom" "Freedom" And when the cops released her they yealled "Terrorist" "Terrorist" .

Uncheck powder being checked;

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May I add, since nobody said it but myslef being a woman I think of it immediately:
    They can have any excuse to arrest/yank your wife or your daughter from you like that and rape her ( or him in case of a boy ) all because of power grab in the name of "insert propaganda of the century here" and you did nothing.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I wonder how the call was dispatched to the officer?
    We've got a crazy parent down at the ball field not wearing her mask, or we have a trespasser?

Either way the officer should've been able to read the situation better and not proceed the way he did. As previously stated, it's as simple as him informing whoever complained that Kitts wasn't doing anything wrong or breaking any laws, and that should've been the end of LE involvement.

I'm with Jpyritz, I'm done after this one. Y'all be safe out there.

Last edited:

gunsrfun1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Please go back to page 1 of this post and read Zombieh8r's response #4.
    I was appalled at first based on what I heard and saw on the video. But that doesn't tell the whole story. Zombie gives a more complete account. Yet another example of cell phone video that tells only part of the story. (Remember Nick Sandman?)
    None of us has a "right" to disobey the rules, and the rules were clearly set and stated at this venue. If you don't like the rules, stay away, or work to change them. Flouting the rules is not your "right." Message to all: You're not special.
    From a maturity point of view, the mature thing for this woman to do would have been to simply put the mask on, or leave. Why create a fracas when you don't have to?
    As for the bystanders who didn't "come to her assistance," perhaps they were glad to see her hauled away for not following the same rules they were following?
    For the record: I hate wearing a mask. They are uncomfortable and a PITA. But they do serve a purpose. In any case, when I enter a venue or establishment where masks are required, like my gym, I put one on, like everyone else. If they are not required, I make my own decision and respect others' decisions. In this case, they were required. That ends the discussion for me.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    None of us has a "right" to disobey the rules, and the rules were clearly set and stated at this venue. If you don't like the rules, stay away, or work to change them. Flouting the rules is not your "right." Message to all: You're not special.
    From a maturity point of view, the mature thing for this woman to do would have been to simply put the mask on, or leave. Why create a fracas when you don't have to?
    As for the bystanders who didn't "come to her assistance," perhaps they were glad to see her hauled away for not following the same rules they were following?

Agree to disagree.

It's not only a "Right" but a Responsibility to "disobey" a rule if the rule is Wrong.

The school policy is overreaching.
    Regardless of the stupidity of the policy, the woman had a valid LEGAL reason for not wearing a mask.
    Since she was doing nothing wrong, there was Zero reason for the LEO to put hands on her.

The LEO should've educated the ignorant school official.

As for the bystanders, if you think they were justified to stay silent simply because she was getting punished for not having to follow the same rules they had to follow, my response is perhaps it just shows how weak and scared they truly are to stand up for what's Right versus what is easy.

This BS Plandemic Scamdemic is ruining our Country, and the sheep are happy to go along with it as long as no one bothers them "too much".

Go to a store and take off your damn mask and realize what that feels like. Then ask yourself what's changed?

You are keenly aware of the subtle destruction of Society.

- No more facial expressions.
    - Drastically reduced non-verbal communication.
    - Increased anonymity.
    - Decreased random social interactions like a smile or a caring glance at a young child.
    - Decreased verbal communication due to the muffling of the mask.
    - Decreased privacy because whispers are less effective.
    - When was the last time you saw a young kid play peek-a-boo in public? At a store, in the checkout line, at a restaurant, on a bus, in a plane, anywhere?
    - Drastically decreased public presence of our respected elderly
    - How often does someone help an elderly person reach something in the supermarket anymore? If you even see someone that old and "frail" running errands anymore.
    - Due to these tyrannical government edicts, you've got
    - Decreased brick&mortar business
    - Subsequent increased unemployment
    - Increased depression
    - Increased domestic abuse
    - Increased suicide
    - Then there's the entire extra realm of discussions of religious practices, developmental learning in schools, social groups and team sports, public events, movie theaters, parks, pools, hospital visits, etc

This needs to stop. Yesterday.
    And every responsible Citizen needs to make a stand whenever and wherever possible.

That LEO crossed a line and should've taken the opportunity to make a stand to the school officials. Instead, he chose to propogate this BS and put hands-on and taser a woman who had every legal right to be there and was doing nothing wrong.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow. I have read all these posts. You guys sure can’t stick together. I’ll bet youre all PATRIOTS!!!!! Sad. The Bush Clinton Bush Obama NEE world Order is COUNTING ON us doing exactly what we’re doing right here in this thread. This lady wasn’t endangering anyone at a taxpayer funded OUTDOOR football game at a (assuming here) public school where everyone was welcome.

Did she deserve to be harassed this way? The cops I grew uip around would’ve told Karen-the-complainer (whoever he/she/it was) to Move elsewhere or just pack sand. They should’ve refused to get Into this kind of Gestapo position. I don’t know what the law is in Ohio, but I know COVID 19 can’t be spread outdoors among this tiny well-spaced crowd.

Screw the Unconstitutional Chicken-“Stuff“ Planneddemic rules anyway. This lady was NO danger. LeeRoy should’ve just left her alone and occupied his time volunteering for an extra shift in Portland where the LAWBREAKERS are.

You PATRIOTS need to stop PLAYING ATTORNEY and measuring peepees on thIs forum and get ready to resist LAWFUL UN ORDERS in a comradely fashion! Just sayin’.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have given in to the mask. Thought I never would. Constantly harassed at publix, cvs, and finally wore mine this past Sunday. Yahoo muther f#cker! Should have seen the looks!
    No one said shit. BE A SHEEP! BAAAH BAAAAH!

Attachments

• part0.jpg
      part0.jpg
      155.4 KB · Views: 94

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow. I have read all these posts. You guys sure can’t stick together. I’ll bet youre all PATRIOTS!!!!! Sad. The Bush Clinton Bush Obama NEE world Order is COUNTING ON us doing exactly what we’re doing right here in this thread. This lady wasn’t endangering anyone at a taxpayer funded OUTDOOR football game at a (assuming here) public school where everyone was welcome.

Did she deserve to be harassed this way? The cops I grew uip around would’ve told Karen-the-complainer (whoever he/she/it was) to Move elsewhere or just pack sand. They should’ve refused to get Into this kind of Gestapo position. I don’t know what the law is in Ohio, but I know COVID 19 can’t be spread outdoors among this tiny well-spaced crowd.

Screw the Unconstitutional Chicken-“Stuff“ Planneddemic rules anyway. This lady was NO danger. LeeRoy should’ve just left her alone and occupied his time volunteering for an extra shift in Portland where the LAWBREAKERS are.

You PATRIOTS need to stop PLAYING ATTORNEY and measuring peepees on thIs forum and get ready to resist LAWFUL UN ORDERS in a comradely fashion! Just sayin’.
    Absolutely right.
    The mask of the beast is just the grooming for the New World Gov.
    EdE-OPeX0AAOwO4.jpeg

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have given in to the mask. Thought I never would. Constantly harassed at publix, cvs, and finally wore mine this past Sunday. Yahoo muther f#cker! Should have seen the looks!
    No one said shit. BE A SHEEP! BAAAH BAAAAH!
    You baby's reaction makes this picture gold!

Top Bottom