• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    This is where we're at, folks.

So, while the Nation is plagued with riots and thugs angry that police officers actually have to respond to violent criminals, here we have a police officer violently responding to a NON-violent act that ISN'T a crime.

When police officers are being neutered by elected officials to NOT respond to riots and BurnLootMurder thugs, those same officers are encouraged to prey on the good citizens.

This is literally a football mom watching her child from the bleachers, outdoors, with about 20-FEET of spacing to others, yet she is being man-handled, assaulted, TASED, and arrested for not wearing a GD mask?

There is no precious "science" to say she was wrong.
    There is no law to say she should be arrested.
    Tasing is considered a form of Lethal Force.

Our society is plagued with sheep. There were grown "adults" nearby who couldn't be bothered to confront the obvious disproportionate police response.

Unbelievable.

This is one of the few times where I support an army of slimeball ambulance-chasers with razor-sharp legal "teeth" to descend on the police precinct and un-FUBAR their priorities.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is where we're at, folks.

So, while the Nation is plagued with riots and thugs angry that police officers actually have to respond to violent criminals, here we have a police officer violently responding to a NON-violent act that ISN'T a crime.

When police officers are being neutered by elected officials to NOT respond to riots and BurnLootMurder thugs, those same officers are encouraged to prey on the good citizens.

This is literally a football mom watching her child from the bleachers, outdoors, with about 20-FEET of spacing to others, yet she is being man-handled, assaulted, TASED, and arrested for not wearing a GD mask?

There is no precious "science" to say she was wrong.
    There is no law to say she should be arrested.
    Tasing is considered a form of Lethal Force.

Our society is plagued with sheep. There were grown "adults" nearby who couldn't be bothered to confront the obvious disproportionate police response.

Unbelievable.

This is one of the few times where I support an army of slimeball ambulance-chasers with razor-sharp legal "teeth" to descend on the police precinct and un-FUBAR their priorities.

I agree with you completley.
    I saw this and i didn't even want to comment.
    There has to be a reckoning.
    We are like sheep being led to the slaughter.
    I am more and. More determined to move out of the urban areas. Down the road to where I live and my husband works they had Antifa and BLM harrassing senior citizens on a restaurant in St Pete.
    The police were given orders to stand down.
    My work place is full of complient automatons who only care about collecting a paycheck to feed their life style and pay $300 a mo loans for the latest cell phone with 7 cameras whilst the lenses of their eyes remain away from the reality of others like this innocent Mom supporting her son.

I am sick of this society urban America has become.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    “There were grown "adults" nearby who couldn't be bothered to confront the obvious disproportionate police response.”

that stood out to me right off the bat, not one real man had the balls to step in when wrong doing was happening right in front of their soy boy asses.

zombieh8r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I don't know all the details, but from what I've gathered she was asked to put on a mask or leave by school officials, she refused to do either, therefore she was trespassing upon school grounds, she was then asked to leave the school grounds again by law enforcement and she refused (which is an arrestable offense, at least in Florida). The officer tried to take her into custody and she resisted arrest, less than lethal force (Taser) was utilized to gain compliance and effect the arrest. This arrest and use of force is good all day, everyday.

If you goto walmart and walk around without your mask and they ask you to leave, and you refuse to leave their property, and then decided to resist arrest when the cops show up, what do you thinks going to happen?

As far as stepping in, I would have also taken the other older lady to jail for obstruction of justice and battery on a law enforcement officer for grabbing my wrist while I was trying to detain a resisting subject.

But ya'll feel free to Monday morning quarterback from your office job and/or sofa.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The only alternative is a lawsuit. Sue 'em all. Police dept,individual officer,prosecute him/ her for assault,the stadium,the city,anyone and everyone.
    You got physically injured during the illegal "arrest" right ?? Emotional distress also. PTSD everywhere . . . she might as well claim it also. Could be a racial thing going on here also. (???) Get the feds involved.
    Went to have my new glasses set in my frames a couple days ago. At Gulf Coast Vision on 9 Mile Rd. The girl behind the desk comes at me with a gun (forehead scan thermometer). I sez,what the hell you doing ?? She sez,taking your temperature. I sez WHY. She sez,we are just following the guidelines set forth by the CDC.
    CAN YOU IMAGINE THE BULLSHIT !!! -- SAWMAN

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I don't know all the details, but from what I've gathered she was asked to put on a mask or leave by school officials, she refused to do either, therefore she was trespassing upon school grounds, she was then asked to leave the school grounds again by law enforcement and she refused (which is an arrestable offense, at least in Florida). The officer tried to take her into custody and she resisted arrest, less than lethal force (Taser) was utilized to gain compliance and effect the arrest. This arrest and use of force is good all day, everyday.

If you goto walmart and walk around without your mask and they ask you to leave, and you refuse to leave their property, and then decided to resist arrest when the cops show up, what do you thinks going to happen?

As far as stepping in, I would have also taken the other older lady to jail for obstruction of justice and battery on a law enforcement officer for grabbing my wrist while I was trying to detain a resisting subject.

But ya'll feel free to Monday morning quarterback from your office job and/or sofa.
    I have words for you but I feel I will be booted by the admin if I say them. All your doing is “Monday morning quarterbacking” also! Nice try bro! Cop should have his badge yanked from his chest and booted off the force. Woman hopefully sues their pants off. Face mask are for sheep!! It seem nowadays we have to be 100% for or against cops. Wtf is wrong with this world. I bet the cop, who if in the wrong crowd; IE around BLM would be just another Uncle Tom trying not get his face smashed in by rioters, so they allow the bad guys to do whatever they want, but will shit on good citizens because they think we won’t push back. Sorry to tell bad cops but you don’t have my support and try it around me then maybe the boogaloo will start alittle early. I support good cops following the constitution. And to the corona shit again, when will you fools wake up?? Open your damn eyes, you’ve given the government far more power then they ever deserve. Our founding fathers would have been stacking bodies by now.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    DAMN !! Listen to yourself . . . "I don't know the details,but . . . "
    My comment above is what I saw in vid. At least I did not try to tell people what happened without knowing what happened. ---- SAWMAN

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have words for you but I feel I will be booted by the admin if I say them. All your doing is “Monday morning quarterbacking” also! Nice try bro! Cop should have his badge yanked from his chest and booted off the force. Woman hopefully sues their pants off. Face mask are for sheep!! It seem nowadays we have to be 100% for or against cops. Wtf is wrong with this world. I bet the cop, who if in the wrong crowd; IE around BLM would be just another Uncle Tom trying not get his face smashed in by rioters, so they allow the bad guys to do whatever they want, but will shit on good citizens because they think we won’t push back. Sorry to tell bad cops but you don’t have my support and try it around me then maybe the boogaloo will start alittle early. I support good cops following the constitution. And to the corona shit again, when will you fools wake up?? Open your damn eyes, you’ve given the government far more power then they ever deserve. Our founding fathers would have been stacking bodies by now.
    I agree completely.
    On my "Monday morning quarterbacking" I am keeping a score of every post, every business, every police department, security, sheriff, County comission, layer, politician, every one who is blindly enabling tyranny and standing against the Constitution of the free children of God.

zombieh8r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    so ya'll are ok with lawlessness, aslong as it fits your narrative? you're ok with me coming to your property and refusing to leave at your request and then request of law enforcement? and then when the cop attempts to make a lawful arrest, you're ok with me resisting? if so PM me your address

I didn't think so

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

For your information, Walmart stopped enforcing the unconstitutional mask mandate and stopped asking people to leave.
    So, WE THE MONDAYMORNING COUCHQUARTERBACKS won against that giant.
    Money talks.
    I am still boycotting Walmart and Publix, specially Publix.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    so ya'll are ok with lawlessness, aslong as it fits your narrative? you're ok with me coming to your property and refusing to leave at your request and then request of law enforcement? and then when the cop attempts to make a lawful arrest, you're ok with me resisting? if so PM me your address

I didn't think so

I didn't think so
    MASK ARE NOT LAW! Period! The only one being lawless was the cop. And your more then welcome to come to my property, but trust when I ask you to leave you will! Cops only show up are the fact. Castle doctrine is still a thing in this state. If you really wanna debate me in person, I’ll surely send you my address if your serious. I’ll even put on a fresh pot of coffee for us

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The police are just paid thugs that will enforce any amount of cruelty and oppression upon their fellow man as long as the state that pays their salary writes laws enabling them to. Then justify it with "just orders" or "i don't write them, just enforce it"

I depise communists and the vibrant urban youths ravaging our cities, but I also dislike cops for what they are, enforcers of the elite.

If you back the blue on it's current incarnation, you back the same boot that is stomping on your rights.

Video shows a car being assaulted during the "peaceful protests" and the pigs show up only to arrest the driver for trying to escape. Acab//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5f6e4fe6ae635/VID_20200925_161344_795.mp4

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    MASK ARE NOT LAW! Period! The only one being lawless was the cop. And your more then welcome to come to my property, but trust when I ask you to leave you will! Cops only show up are the fact. Castle doctrine is still a thing in this state. If you really wanna debate me in person, I’ll surely send you my address if your serious. I’ll even put on a fresh pot of coffee for us
    He is willing to overlook the fact that the school is breaking the actual law ( The Constitution ) whilst focusing the violence is justified under the cover of the law used to comit the crime legally: "refusing to leave private property" and "resisting arrest" .
    The end justifies the means.

zombieh8r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Y’all are hung up on this mask thing...it’s trespassing...trespassing! Which is against the law. As far as removing me from your property...gonna do that with force, like the cop in the video did to the trespasser that’s was refusing to leave and resisting?

Forget the mask, let’s say they were asking her to leave for cussing, or being rude, or because they didn’t like her hair color...once they ask her to leave and she refuses she’s trespassing and subject to arrest

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Y’all are hung up on this mask thing...it’s trespassing...trespassing! Which is against the law. As far as removing me from your property...gonna do that with force, like the cop in the video did to the trespasser that’s was refusing to leave and resisting? ‍♂
    It’s all about the mask, if not then it wouldn’t be “trespassing” now would it? As far as removing you from my property, if other means don’t work then yes force would be called for, but I see what your trying to do. Equate you being in my property and using force for not leaving and the cop doing the same at the school. Difference is, mask are not a law and the cop was using force on an unconstitutional edict from a power hungry politician. You being on my lawful property that I pay for and set my rules that are constitutionally protected. Politicians are using fear to gain more and more power and you, yes you are allowing it by agree with what happened in the video. Don’t like me saying it, well oh well, truth is the truth. And the offer to come over and chat always stands. Ask around I’m a pretty friendly dude that gets along with most. Ya might just enjoy the chat, and I got a secret for a mean cup of Joe from my mamma, can’t tell ya though what it is. Family secret ;)

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    read up on nullification, as it pertains to the constitution...

we have a duty, and a right to ignore laws that conflict with the constitution...

i am sure the colonists were aware of local gun ordinances about guns, but they shot the british when it came down to brass tacks....if everyone around that woman would have stood up and said;
    oh hell no you don't and took their masks off, it could have canceled the cop's actions, or rent a cop,whatever they were..
    we have become sheep....

SCREW THIS MASK MANDATE CRAP, i will not comply in an open area like that...
    went in walfart the other day, thru the automotive entrance, no mask, passed several managers, no comments
    i will wear one in hospitals, doctors offices, other than that, no..

oh, and if she was black, there would have been no issue, convince me otherwise.....

Last edited:

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Y’all are hung up on this mask thing...it’s trespassing...trespassing! Which is against the law. As far as removing me from your property...gonna do that with force, like the cop in the video did to the trespasser that’s was refusing to leave and resisting?

Forget the mask, let’s say they were asking her to leave for cussing, or being rude, or because they didn’t like her hair color...once they ask her to leave and she refuses she’s trespassing and subject to arrest
    So you are ok with political doctors, polical schools, politcal scientists, political business trespassing on the Constitution but not ok with a paying customer supporting her son on a game trespassing.

If trespassing is trespassing why do you have a double standard?

Top Bottom