• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hope everyone realises what us good guys can do against groups like this when war is declared. They won't be able to out number us, the police and the military. We won't be breaking any windows
    When war is declared. I certainly hope no one is declaring a communal war. Usually means one community going an massacring another community. Never a good thing. Has been done many times and only the scavengers profits from such things.
    I will do what is necessary to defend myself and maybe even proactively act against a mob that is threatening my neighborhood. But no more since murder is not what I am about.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The Protests and Riots have reinforced a very important message that big and small governments should clearly undefstand: Governments are only In Control "when allowed by the People". We may not agree with all the reasons or actions taken but the message is unmistakable.
    I’m gonna start this off by saying because I know the Word racist is gonna be thrown around. I’ve served this country along side many different colors and races and I would be the last person anyone ever called a racist, but you know good and well if the same thing happened and the Majority of the looters rioters and arsonists were white then it would be a totally different outcome. ie the bundy ranch, no destruction no fires no looting, and yet still an American was gunned down in the snow. Crime is crime and the cop needs to answer for his actions, but also every single person that decides to set fire to innocent businesses, loot steal and now killing cops in the street. This will never end until justice is truly blind. Right now all I see is a double standard because no one wants to be called a racist. Sad day for America.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    When war is declared. I certainly hope no one is declaring a communal war. Usually means one community going an massacring another community. Never a good thing. Has been done many times and only the scavengers profits from such things.
    I will do what is necessary to defend myself and maybe even proactively act against a mob that is threatening my neighborhood. But no more since murder is not what I am about.
    What you said is what I meant. Nice verbage.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m gonna start this off by saying because I know the Word racist is gonna be thrown around. I’ve served this country along side many different colors and races and I would be the last person anyone ever called a racist, but you know good and well if the same thing happened and the Majority of the looters rioters and arsonists were white then it would be a totally different outcome. ie the bundy ranch, no destruction no fires no looting, and yet still an American was gunned down in the snow. Crime is crime and the cop needs to answer for his actions, but also every single person that decides to set fire to innocent businesses, loot steal and now killing cops in the street. This will never end until justice is truly blind. Right now all I see is a double standard because no one wants to be called a racist. Sad day for America.
    Relative to the guy that got killed in the Bundy affair, it is unlikely than anyone will be convicted. Does not matter on the race, in such cases the legal advantages tends to be with law enforcement. Maybe they will win in civil court. If you have a gun and have been part of movement that uses guns, getting shot is no big surprise.
    Justice, I am not even sure what that means now days.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The driver is the 2020 election and no way the democratic governors and mayors want to gun down rioters and lose votes. Men of principle often do not go far in politics. They want Trump to send in the army and let him take the heat for doing so.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don’t see much if any deference between the thugs that are looting and killing People right now and the groups you pictured above. You seem to want to blame white folks for every evil thing that happens either now or in the past. Your agenda escapes me.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don’t see much if any deference between the thugs that are looting and killing People right now and the groups you pictured above. You seem to want to blame white folks for every evil thing that happens either now or in the past. Your agenda escapes me.
    If you would please, take a moment and point out all the non-white people on those two photos. Thanks.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you are referring to my my posted pictures, it is referring to exactly what communal warfare entails. The current rioters currently have not yet killed a lot of people, but the potential is there. Hate and fear often results in death and destruction. We have some destruction and it can get a lot worse. In 1919 in Chicago whole city blocks of residences for black and white got burned. We do not need that here.

As for only showing whites, maybe I need to look harder and find some of non-whites if that makes it any better.
    Here does this make my point of the evils of communal fighting. In the scene below are dead muslims killed by Hindus.
    The point is I do not want see things like that happening here today. It has happened here on a smaller scale in the past about 1919 in the USA.
    1591144353858.png

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Raleigh police chief says racism is in the community and she will not put officers in harms way to protect property. Laughable to me since the supreme court says property is the only thing police have an affirmative duty to protect!

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Top Bottom