• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Has not a damn thing to do with the man the cop killed. Not a damn thing to do with "social injustice" either.
    Simply about - -> stealing,looting,and a chance to film yourself causing distruction,pain,and suffering,so that when you get back home to your hood,you have a much higher standing with your thug bro's.
    My carbine is with me at all times now. When I go anywhere,in my truck,at home,readily accessible in my house.
    Just added another 60rds (3X20) of M193,to go with the already loaded chest rigs. These thugs had better stick to the big cities because if they come to the outlying neighborhoods,they will die. No cops,cops that have been given orders to "give 'em space,let 'em loot" . . . hows the "red necks with guns" expierance working for you ?? White,black,latino,boy,girl,young,old . . ?? . . makes no difference to me. --- SAWMAN

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Rude and crude? What would you do if someone, ANYONE, fired at you on YOUR property while you were NOT breaking a SINGLE law?!?!?! I know exactly what the fuck I'd do. I'd be sending those shitbags six feet under. You're fucking letting them off too easy because they're cops. THEY ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW!!!!! Jesus why can't anyone see this?! You're turning a blind eye to them. 180 the situation here. What if there were a "gang" of people going down the street telling people to get inside their homes, and then shooting, WHATEVER at them, and then them going about their business to everyone else?! I'd bet you would be saying some different shit right now. And the rest of you "apologists" that say they were "doing something"!?!?! GET BENT! This is the type of thinking that lets an authoritarian government come to your fucking doorstep and enact their fucking will. Stop trying to excuse the bad behavior of these assholes and call it for what it is. A fucking gang, roaming the streets, and shooting at people. Because that's EXACTLY what happened here.
    This is what will get you a couple days to cool off.
    I respect everyone's opinion on this forum if they are willing to express it in a constructive manner. Given the political environment we are in I don't want any conversations to be construed or taken out of context and used against this forum or it's members. Let's keep the conversation civil and constructive. Overuse of four letter words aren't tolerated either...
    Thanks, JW

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    watching Democrats turning Democrat shitholes into bigger shitholes has some entertainment value , while i am up early and going fishing at daylight

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    so he was tired of protesters rampaging, & goes to shoot them and you cheer him getting his ass beat up?

We don't know what happenen prior to the vid segment. However, there wasn't anybody near him when he got out of his car and then pulled out the bow and arrow. Where is the physical threat that would justify his use of lethal force? He then draws the bow several times: targeting different people. Tired of protester B.S. or frustrated by delays doesn't make the lawful threshold for his demonstrated use of force. "He" was disarmed and got thumpted to an unknown degree for his effert. IMHO, VMMV

Weapons and results
    Physical preseñts at door - Failure
    Sword - Failure
    Bow/arrow - Failure
    Tanker Truck - Failure
    Firearm fired - Sucessful but arrested
    Multiple Firearms displayed - Successful deterent
    Paintball - Limited dererrent
    Chemical Agent - Limited Deterrent
    Thrown objects. - Limited Deterrent
    Fire. - Effective Destruction
    Breaching Tools. - Effective Destruction
    Skateboards - Effective on glass and injury

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Protests and Riots have reinforced a very important message that big and small governments should clearly undefstand: Governments are only In Control "when allowed by the People". We may not agree with all the reasons or actions taken but the message is unmistakable.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    The Protests and Riots have reinforced a very important message that big and small governments should clearly undefstand: Governments are only In Control "when allowed by the People". We may not agree with all the reasons or actions taken but the message is unmistakable.
    I hope everyone realises what us good guys can do against groups like this when war is declared. They won't be able to out number us, the police and the military. We won't be breaking any windows

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The police will not side with us, we're on our own

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom