• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

why aren't whites rioting over this?
    There are many young whites who seem to be doing a lot of the destruction and sure don’t care about the black guy killed. Some think it’s fun and some are anarchist and some Anita or what ever that word is

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like a major delay for Stimulus Checks and Debit Cards since they burnt a post office to the ground last night. Post Office may be rebuilt but many businesses will just leave the ashes and say screw it.

Just saw MSNBC field reporter claining to be shot by "rubber bullets" on Air (last night), film showed officer shooting paint ball gun at them. Guess they should have moved when told. Lol

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Haven't you heard? It's white supremacist causing all of this.

Those White Supremacists must be in full compliance with Equal Opportunity and Anti Discrimination Laws!
    I'd sure like to see a video of a white supremacist carrying away TVs, cases of booze, footwear or pushing carts full of free stuff. Seems like deflection to blame other groups of instead of the actual bad actors. Antifa or Anarchists "joining in" the destruction, maybe?

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Chief of police in Detroit said most are not locals, which means they’re being bussed in. Most likely paid for by Soros? Even though he’s a billionaire, seems they could deal with him!

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Going on in Columbus and Cincinnati. Guess started in Dayton also. Shut down I75 and 675 today.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    There are many young whites who seem to be doing a lot of the destruction and sure don’t care about the black guy killed. Some think it’s fun and some are anarchist and some Anita or what ever that word is
    A lot of people have conveniently "forgotten" that the Left/Progressives/Democrats are behind Planned Parenthood, who year after year is statistically proven to be responsible for the deaths of over 51% of the African American babies in America. And Planned Parenthood certainly wishes to erase the fact that Planned Parenthood's founder was a member of the KKK, a distinctly Democrat organization, too. The KKK has been killing blacks this whole time, year after year, and even made it the popular thing for black parents to do with black babies, and WE'RE ALL COMPLICIT. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TODAY TO STOP THE MURDER OF ALL THESE BABIES? The least we can do is wage the info-war, and bring this crime against humanity, against babies, against over 51% of the black babies conceived every year, to the forefront of our conversations, and never let the ones the legalized it or practice it to ever live it down. These are many of the same demented individuals burning a city to the ground right now. God's Holy Word says they're worthy of death for crimes/sins against babies. The law in America says if you're afraid for your life or somebody else's then they can be defended against with deadly force. What are the good people of this city waiting for? Kind of reminds me of Lot and his family asking God for mercy on a city about to be burned to the ground. "Just X amount of godly men, save the city..." over and over again until it got down to like single digits and none could be found so there was no mercy to be had and then God BURNED IT ALL DOWN. He let it burn until there was nothing left and let the ashes be there as a witness for hundreds of years, example of what being evil and liberal will get you in the end. Let these lib-tards burn this city to the ground too. And get rid of it. Hope the good people have the good sense to leave and not look back.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Chief of police in Detroit said most are not locals, which means they’re being bussed in. Most likely paid for by Soros? Even though he’s a billionaire, seems they could deal with him!
    Isn't that what Democrats did in Alabama when Doug Jones beat Roy Moore for a Senate seat?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    What have I done ?? Kept my dick in my pants and not run around the town,and indeed the country, looking to fork as many ho's possible to perpetuate my species and look cool to my bro's. That is what i've done.
    Considering what other people don't do,I figure that i've done my share. --- SAWMAN

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    News last night contained a clips showing a younger white male running with a hammer in his hand (probably not a carpenter late for work), similar folks tossing things onto fires and busting vehicle glass with skateboards. They're criminals too.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Watching the Atlanta riots last night it was definitely a mix of black and whites, Ebony and Ivory looting together in perfect harmony.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    ... This is about a man being murdered by a cop.

FALSE. These looting/rioting criminals are using a pending court case as an EXCUSE to commit further crimes against their own neighbors.

They are stealing, burning, attacking, shooting, AND Killing people. "To Protest an Injustice"??

If this is considered acceptable behavior in the US now, there isn't enough commercial food and supplies in the warehouses to outlast the impending chaos.

Those idiot animals acting like fools in the streets have no idea what's waiting for them if they want to continue this lunacy into our neighborhoods. Burn up a cop car, ransack and destroy a police station, and drive-by MURDER uniformed personnel?

I'll glow some barrels red as the mob bodies pile up in the neighborhood streets before I let that BS infect where I live.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    FALSE. These looting/rioting criminals are using a pending court case as an EXCUSE to commit further crimes against their own neighbors.

They are stealing, burning, attacking, shooting, AND Killing people. "To Protest an Injustice"??

If this is considered acceptable behavior in the US now, there isn't enough commercial food and supplies in the warehouses to outlast the impending chaos.

Those idiot animals acting like fools in the streets have no idea what's waiting for them if they want to continue this lunacy into our neighborhoods. Burn up a cop car, ransack and destroy a police station, and drive-by MURDER uniformed personnel?

I'll glow some barrels red as the mob bodies pile up in the neighborhood streets before I let that BS infect where I live.
    Your my new hero! My thoughts exactly

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good lord CNN is still pushing their agenda Don Lemon is blaming Trump for the riots this doesn’t end well

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Man on CNN just said what is happening is you have peaceful protesters and then they bring in the militarized police and shoot tear gas at them and then they blame the protesters for the violence he said he was seeing that all across the country you can’t make this stuff up.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gotta say, I'm watching anti-gun/anti LE Starbucks off Melrose Ave, LA: its roof is burning. Seems their liberal positions won't shield them.

There seems to be movement of rioters and their path of looting and destruction into "higher rent" shopping districts. I guess it finally sunk into their heads that they were destroying "their own" communities businesses or wanted a higher quality of free stuff.

Top Bottom