• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I got the following message
    Blocked by X-Frame-Options Policy

An error occurred during a connection to www.bitchute.com.

Firefox prevented this page from loading in this context because the page has an X-Frame-Options policy that disallows it.
    so I pasted XXhttps://www.bitchute.com/video/g36Tbow3X-s/XXX without the X's in google chrome and got the video.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    You worked all your life for your buisness. It feeds your wife and kids. It is your retirement.
    Looters in the area,coming toward your buisness. You call the police and beg them to help you. Several dozen reasons come back at you why that is impossible. Too bad,so sad.
    You step out front with your hicap whatever. They keep coming. You open up on them. You mow 'em down to the tune of 20or so.
    THEN . . . - - -> out of nowhere,like magic,19 cops,two SWAT teams,12 ambulances,6 fire trucks,and 9 CNN camera crews,Boom . . ARE THERE !! --- SAWMAN

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You worked all your life for your buisness. It feeds your wife and kids. It is your retirement.
    Looters in the area,coming toward your buisness. You call the police and beg them to help you. Several dozen reasons come back at you why that is impossible. Too bad,so sad.
    You step out front with your hicap whatever. They keep coming. You open up on them. You mow 'em down to the tune of 20or so.
    THEN . . . - - -> out of nowhere,like magic,19 cops,two SWAT teams,12 ambulances,6 fire trucks,and 9 CNN camera crews,Boom . . ARE THERE !! --- SAWMAN
    Where did this happen? I haven't seen it in the coverage. This is about a man being murdered by a cop.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    QUESTION - -> Who's decission was it to abandon the police station ??
    It was their home,sanctuary, their refuge. They chicken shitted out. If they were gonna put their foot down,draw the line in the sand,and actually defend something,why would it not have been the police officers home turf ??
    AMERICA IS GONE !! --- SAWMAN

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    It was their home,sanctuary, their refuge. They chicken shitted out. If they were gonna put their foot down,draw the line in the sand,and actually defend something,why would it not have been the police officers home turf ??
    Thinking it was probably all the capital D’s that run the state that told them to back down, And when I say D’s that’s a multi use letter. Democrat/ Di€>head. Probably told to give them their space to “ protest” and get their frustrations out. Don’t wanna be called a racist ya know

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

the politicians made the call...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sad day in America, the choice is clear, the thugs or the good citizens, someone is going to have to make a choice and who is going to fire the first shot? Last night a man was arrested for shooting a thug while defending his property. They order me to stay at home, wear a mask, close my business and arrest people for not doing so...Meanwhile thugs are burning down cities and nothing is being done. Seems to me some gutless people are in charge.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The document for charging Chauvin is at this link

The summary of medical examiner supporting the indictment is below. The ME states that Police are trained that this type of restraint with a subject in a prone position is inherently dangerous.

If this is true Chauvin will end up being convicted and unless he is protected he will not survive very long.
    The Hennepin County Medical Examiner (ME) conducted Mr. Floyd’s autopsy on May 26, 2020. The full
    report of the ME is pending but the ME has made the following preliminary findings. The autopsy revealed
    no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had
    underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The
    combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any
    potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.
    The defendant had his knee on Mr. Floyd’s neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds in total. Two minutes and 53 seconds of this was after Mr. Floyd was non-responsive. Police are trained that this type of restraint with a subject in a prone position is inherently dangerous.
    Defendant is in custody.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    It has spread to Atlanta and New York wonder if pcola is next. I hate this happened and I hate the false media narrative that it fuels

Top Bottom