• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like positive reinforcement for the 2A. Allegedly, a pawn shop owner dropped a BG at his store. Guns and ammo sales will keep going strong.

Ive got no problem with lawful protest. Too much mob mentality using it as an opportunity to display their animal act and get "Free Sruff". Target store/lot looked like Black Friday but nobody paying. I don't know the details about the old woman in the wheelchair: looked like she was trying to block looters then got physical and woman pulled a knife. Someone heavily discharged a dry chem fire extinguisher all over her.

New events, same old reason to carry enough gun and ammo ALL THE TIME.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If he has a wife or kids, I hope they're at another location. You never know what the criminally inclined will do.
    Criminals are much easier to deal with than are political extremists looking for vengeance/justice via the spilling of blood.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like positive reinforcement for the 2A. Allegedly, a pawn shop owner dropped a BG at his store. Guns and ammo sales will keep going strong.

Ive got no problem with lawful protest. Too much mob mentality using it as an opportunity to display their animal act and get "Free Sruff". Target store/lot looked like Black Friday but nobody paying. I don't know the details about the old woman in the wheelchair: looked like she was trying to block looters then got physical and woman pulled a knife. Someone heavily discharged a dry chem fire extinguisher all over her.

New events, same old reason to carry enough gun and ammo ALL THE TIME.
    You're exactly right! The guy on the ground should have had a pistol and got that cop off of him right away! He would still be alive after being attacked by that thug!

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Min-St Paul. 3rd Precinct Police Station is on fire. The mob must have worked up an appetite looting, setting fires and destroying random cars the are now Looting an Arby's. Where's the Beef? My guess is down the road. Target, other shops and a apts/housing burning too.

Louisville, Kentucky is percolating, Riot police out in force and gas canisters flying out and being thrown back. This one is currently a Dutch Standoff.

Update: Seven shot in Louisville

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    NBC Tells Staff to Call Riots/Rioter: Protest/Protesters. Reported by Fox News (Link) WTF? I didn't believe it, and tuned in to MSNBC. Its true, I watched NBC and MSNBC: reporting Protesters "entered stores" protesters "lit several fires fires including car, businesses aand the 3rd Precinct". Looks like their not using Arson either.

I see two diffrent impressions of the Networks Rioter/Proster spin: Are they trying to align riotous behavior as acceptable protest actions OR are they pushing the accountability of reported criminal roting, looting, vandalism and arson on the peaceful protesters? IMHO, NBC/MSNBC are framing every bit of the rioting as "Justified and a legitimate". This "Spin" only promotes further criminal mob activity.

ccather

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Is rioting working for them?
    They draw attention to their cause, get free stuff and commit other crimes without penalty (mostly). One negative is they have to live with the mess they created. Still...

ccather

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Min-St Paul. 3rd Precinct Police Station is on fire. The mob must have worked up an appetite looting, setting fires and destroying random cars the are now Looting an Arby's. Where's the Beef? My guess is down the road. Target, other shops and a apts/housing burning too.

Louisville, Kentucky is percolating, Riot police out in force and gas canisters flying out and being thrown back. This one is currently a Dutch Standoff.

Update: Seven shot in Louisville

Lots of idle people with extra time on their hands (due to virus), system they feel is not "fair" to them, hot weather coming, media needing something new to sell (virus story getting stale), election year.....What could possibly go wrong?

May be a long hot summer, again.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom