• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This is wild so see. Unfortunately we have to watch the news at work, seeing this saying they have 20,000 troops in the Capitol right now with M4s, light and heavy machine guns with the police requesting Ma Deuces, that is crazy to me...

I can understand people on the extreme sides of things with a credible threat but it's still crazy to see. So much for exercising your right I protest in person. Might eat a bullet for being there. Kent State all over.
    No one chanting defund the police...

20210114_122157.jpg

Pompnewbie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah.. pretty Amazing to see what they will do when it's their asses on the line.. let the other places burn during the "mostly peaceful protests "
    I dont agree with the capital protests per say but I hope it put the fear of god in those elitist asshats.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well, they are clearly panicking

The problem is however there is going to be an "incident" somewhere and watch this anti 2A legislation come down here in the next few weeks.. This stuff is about to get sideways.

Democrats sold the Fundamentals that this country was founded upon out for the globalists.

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Since 90% of the National Guard take their oath seriously they were probably not issued any ammo.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Yeah.. pretty Amazing to see what they will do when it's their asses on the line.. let the other places burn during the "mostly peaceful protests "
    I dont agree with the capital protests per say but I hope it put the fear of god in those elitist asshats.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

yes, as long as it is in seattle or portland, they say to give them room to have a "summer of love"...and let them burn it down...

but if in their back yard, : we need tanks, air support, machine guns, we will press charges against all of them, deport them, arrest them, jail them for 40 yrs for insurrection....shoot em...

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The wheel turns.

DC 1932 Bonus Marchers in were attacked by troops. They were demanding some of money that they thought Veterans were supposed to get.
    1610656183723.png

Last edited:
    Top Bottom