• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator1067

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dude. These cops are still doing the same shit that has lead to these protests. Enough is enough. When the fuck are these cops that think they're above the law going to be taken down and put in shackles?! This shit is getting stupid. I'm not blaming you personally, at all, but you have to recognize that there are cops in these departments spread all across this country that only wish to do harm. They see themselves as above the law. There is no recourse for their actions. It's LITERALLY CAUGHT ON FILM COUNTLESS TIMES in the past 2 days. This divide has to fucking stop. The rioting is stupid as hell. It's only hurting small business owners. I don't give a shit about the corporate stores. They can burn alongside the precints. When do you call enough, enough though? People are being killed at the hands of abusive authoritarians. What do you say to their families? What do you say to their children?! FUCK!!! This entire situation has me pissed off to all ends.
    It seems to me you obviously have a problem with authority if you can see what’s going on with these riots and the innocent businesses and citizens that are getting hurt and still focus on law enforcements actions. There are a handful of officers that might not uphold their oath or break the laws they swore to uphold. There are thousands in the streets violently breaking the law at this time and you seem to be ok with that. I am all for peaceful protest but when a Group of people start looting and rioting they will be dealt with accordingly. Like I said you have your opinion which I respect and at the same time there are a lot more that are on the other side that are fed up with it and they don’t Wear a uniform. For too long groups have done what they want and the law abiding citizens have stood by and watched. Those times are changing. Now as an Officer in the middle it is my job to put my self and welfare in jeopardy to try and stand in the middle and protect the innocent on both sides weather I agree with what they believe or not. What do you say to the Innocent families And children of the people that have been hurt or Businesses burned and how they make a living gone. I literally heard a guy on the phone yesterday in jail laugh about the looting and riots and tell his sister to make sure she gets him a big tv for when he gets out. That’s the mentality of the ones in the streets rite now because the ones who honestly want To be heard and Want change peacefully have left. They even see what’s going on is wrong and have gone home. I will never change your opinion or beliefs and I don’t want to you have the rite to them as the same you will never change mine. All I can say is good luck and stay safe.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    One of the "problems" that I have is this. There is always gonna be that "bad apple". Military,cops,etc,etc. The leg on the neck thing was really bad. He was a bad apple. But there were other cops that stood by and watched. The cop had a history of complaints and bad acts. How many other cops knew about this and did nothing.
    Was this,, INDEED, IS THIS a ongoing history of corrupt,bad cops ?? Possibly time to clean out the garbage,especially the garbage that carries the power of a badge. --- SAWMAN

Gator1067

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One of the "problems" that I have is this. There is always gonna be that "bad apple". Military,cops,etc,etc. The leg on the neck thing was really bad. He was a bad apple. But there were other cops that stood by and watched. The cop had a history of complaints and bad acts. How many other cops knew about this and did nothing.
    Was this,, INDEED, IS THIS a ongoing history of corrupt,bad cops ?? Possibly time to clean out the garbage,especially the garbage that carries the power of a badge. --- SAWMAN
    Being where he was more than likely they were backed by a union which Fl does not have. I can not speak for all departments but I know mine will not back a bad Deputy. If you act out of line you will be held accountable. I have told a lot of people that have told me that with out my uniform and badge I wasn’t shit that the uniform I was wearing and my oath was the only thing keeping them safe at the time. Scenerio. Put yourself in this situation. I just violently raped a 12 year old girl that is my stepdaughter and is on her way to the hospital due to damage to her private parts. While being arrested I tell you that your a piece of shit pig and spit in your face knowing I have hepatitis but do not resist being cuffed. As an Officer not a judge and jury. I have to place handcuffs on you with out incident and take you to jail. That’s what 99 percent of good officers deal with and do everyday but people want to focus on the one percent that shows they are human or a father and let their emotions get the best of them. I agree if they cross that line they are no longer fit to do the job and need to be held accountable or seek employment else where. Would you be able to control yourself and do the same in the same scenario.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    The world is full of idiots and here are two of them.
    Darwin award for public service.
    Duh Officer Clancy think it might be a good idea to remove your knee. I doubt he learned the prolonged knee to the neck pin at the academy.

View attachment 85143

Here is another one. Lady with off lease dog calls police when told to lease it by black bird watcher.
    She has now it seems been fired from her job and the shelter took her newly adopted dog.

TRAGIC....

and the BLACK POLICE OFFICER THAT SHOT AN UNARMED WHITE WOMAN....? NO RIOTS

THE BLACK MAN IN THE OLD FOLKS HOME BEATING,TORTURING THE OLD DEFENSELESS,SENILE WHITE GUY...?? NO RIOTS..

ALSO...…….NO MUTHERFUKN MEDIA TO ENFLAME..

MAY GEORGE SOROS AND ALL HE PAYS TO DESTROY THE USA.........BE HUNG FOR TREASON.

THE ABOVE PICTURE WAS A FLASEFLAG SET UP ..THOSE TWO KNEW EACH OTHER. THIS WAS A SETUP...ANOTHER PLANNED-DEMIC

Dave308

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This should have never been about race unless there is proof otherwise. I have distanced myself from most forms of media including Facebook, twitter, and cable TV. IMO media has turned so biased and misled so many people who will not research on their own. Some people will stayed glued to their narrative regardless of proof.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Being where he was more than likely they were backed by a union which Fl does not have. I can not speak for all departments but I know mine will not back a bad Deputy. If you act out of line you will be held accountable. I have told a lot of people that have told me that with out my uniform and badge I wasn’t shit that the uniform I was wearing and my oath was the only thing keeping them safe at the time. Scenerio. Put yourself in this situation. I just violently raped a 12 year old girl that is my stepdaughter and is on her way to the hospital due to damage to her private parts. While being arrested I tell you that your a piece of shit pig and spit in your face knowing I have hepatitis but do not resist being cuffed. As an Officer not a judge and jury. I have to place handcuffs on you with out incident and take you to jail. That’s what 99 percent of good officers deal with and do everyday but people want to focus on the one percent that shows they are human or a father and let their emotions get the best of them. I agree if they cross that line they are no longer fit to do the job and need to be held accountable or seek employment else where. Would you be able to control yourself and do the same in the same scenario.

I know I could never be accepted into the blue ranks, I am just too clumsy....the suspect in the above description would have a bad fall down the stairs before booking..
    poor guy would probably trip over my big ole foot that I was too clumsy to move out of his way...damn it man, and I wanted badly to be a cop...snazzy uniforms, and they get all
    the cute girls too...

got to practice walking more...

.270 Win

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not trying to beat a dead horse. If Minneapolis authorities would've arrested the offending officers immediately and showed video of them being cuffed and stuffed they would've most likely avoided at least some of the aftermath. Needless to say, if the tables were turned and a citizen did that to an officer, it wouldn't have taken several days for an arrest.

Sadly, there are bad apples in every line of work and police policing police doesn't work, plain and simple. Investigators should be completely independent of law enforcement and constitutionally literate. Some LEOs around the country (including FWC in Florida) are on a power trip and either don't know or ignore the Constitution that they swore to uphold and defend.

As far as the rioters, what you're seeing is the "real them". They're just looking for an excuse to do what's in their heart. They hide behind their masks, crowds and demonrat politicians. You'll notice that we don't have riots or looting in rural areas.
    And as far as police or anyone else coming around and "lighting me up" on my front porch, I'll just say it wouldn't be a good idea.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Not trying to beat a dead horse. If Minneapolis authorities would've arrested the offending officers immediately and showed video of them being cuffed and stuffed they would've most likely avoided at least some of the aftermath. Needless to say, if the tables were turned and a citizen did that to an officer, it wouldn't have taken several days for an arrest.

Sadly, there are bad apples in every line of work and police policing police doesn't work, plain and simple. Investigators should be completely independent of law enforcement and constitutionally literate. Some LEOs around the country (including FWC in Florida) are on a power trip and either don't know or ignore the Constitution that they swore to uphold and defend.

As far as the rioters, what you're seeing is the "real them". They're just looking for an excuse to do what's in their heart. They hide behind their masks, crowds and demonrat politicians. You'll notice that we don't have riots or looting in rural areas.
    And as far as police or anyone else coming around and "lighting me up" on my front porch, I'll just say it wouldn't be a good idea.

it was not, and is not, and would not be a good idea to have LE do this in any scenario...those people on the porch could have easily been grandma & grandpa , hard of hearing, and watching the commotion from the perceived safety of their rocking chairs....and fired upon... or children present.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    TRAGIC....

THE ABOVE PICTURE WAS A FLASEFLAG SET UP ..THOSE TWO KNEW EACH OTHER. THIS WAS A SETUP...ANOTHER PLANNED-DEMIC
    It seems that Chauvin and Floyd likely knew one another. But are you implying they got together so chauvin could kill floyd and so be a false flag set up. And the same for the bird watcher vs dog walker.

The first incident, a video, was certainly used to spark the current set of riots. Can you please provide more information about the false flag setup.
    If it was planned, Chauvin is not doing very well for it. Chauvin is on suicide watch right now and his future is very bleak. He almost certainly will get prison time and for him it will be very hard time that he might not survive.

All groups have to do now days is wait long enough and something that fulfills the criteria to cause a riot will happen. And yes the demonstrators are not so concerned with whites getting killed by law enforcement.

.270 Win

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I get it, but I also get that going in, they know that's part of the job. As a power company lineman, I knew that I was going to be the thickness of a pair of rubber gloves away from sudden, violent death day after day and could have a nagging, cussing foreman breathing down my neck along with customers who hated and threatened me because they didn't pay their bill. Nobody forced me to do it, it was my job and I could have quit at any time. And that goes for all those reading this and millions of other men and women that do dangerous and often repulsive jobs that sometimes get treated badly. In most high risk jobs people police their own ranks and confront those who endanger themselves and others. I'm sure that happens among some LEOs but we sure don't hear about it very often.

Gator1067

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I get it, but I also get that going in, they know that's part of the job. As a power company lineman, I knew that I was going to be the thickness of a pair of rubber gloves away from sudden, violent death day after day and could have a nagging, cussing foreman breathing down my neck along with customers who hated and threatened me because they didn't pay their bill. Nobody forced me to do it, it was my job and I could have quit at any time. And that goes for all those reading this and millions of other men and women that do dangerous and often repulsive jobs that sometimes get treated badly. In most high risk jobs people police their own ranks and confront those who endanger themselves and others. I'm sure that happens among some LEOs but we sure don't hear about it very often.
    Do you hear about it in any job. Is it suppose to make the news when an officer gets reprimanded. It would make the news daily. Like you said you police your own. Are you saying because we are officers it should be made public every time some one messes up or makes a mistake. As a line men my uncle was cooked because someone shut down the wrong grid. Two house burnt to the ground and power was out for hours. Didn’t make the news. If you ever fucked up in your job did it make the news or was it handled in house.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    guarantee if I had a machete in my hand in this man's place, I would not have been the one beaten senseless....

there would have been some arms & maybe heads on the ground about me....it is all about commitment, this man was not committed...if you whip a machete out, use the damn thing well.....

A machete-wielding man in Dallas was surrounded by a mob and brutally beaten and stoned in a horrifying moment captured on video Saturday night, as looting and violence gripped cities across the country in the wake of the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

The man, who has not been named, was hospitalized and in stable condition as of Sunday morning, local news outlets reported, citing Dallas police. No further information on his injuries was immediately released.

The man was carrying the machete to “allegedly protect his neighborhood from protesters,” police said, according to WFAA-TV. He confronted protesters while holding the machete and was then assaulted.

Graphic video of the encounter was shared on social media Saturday night after what started as peaceful protests during the day turned increasingly violent as night fell.

The video shows the man on the ground while a mob surrounds him. The man was kicked, punched and had rocks thrown at him. Many members of the mob scatter after the man appears to lie motionless on the ground in a pool of blood.

Amid screams, people can be heard yelling, “Turn him over!” while another says, “Don’t touch him.”

.270 Win

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you ever fucked up in your job did it make the news or was it handled in house.
    It was handled in house but was published throughout the country. We had to watch many videos of guys from across the nation who screwed up.
    If you take me as being anti LEO, you're dead wrong. My first cousin was Sheriff here for several terms and I have great friends who are great officers. But As a Constitutional officer, you KNOW you are under public scrutiny and that there ARE many out there who want to catch you doing misdeeds. As one who works for taxpayers, you knowingly accept that scrutiny when you take the oath.

Gator1067

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It was handled in house but was published throughout the country. We had to watch many videos of guys from across the nation who screwed up.
    If you take me as being anti LEO, you're dead wrong. My first cousin was Sheriff here for several terms and I have great friends who are great officers. But As a Constitutional officer, you KNOW you are under public scrutiny and that there ARE many out there who want to catch you doing misdeeds. As one who works for taxpayers, you knowingly accept that scrutiny when you take the oath.
    That I do and at the same time I know the same people who scream police brutality while they are protesting are often the same people who scream that the police did nothing for them when they were attacked or were too soft on the criminal that violated there family or don’t respond fast enough. I just watched at least 400 people walk down the side walk holding signs and chanting. They are reporting they are going to loot and burn down the Walmart where they are all at now. Six car loads of black males passed me with garbage cans and bricks strapped to the top of their vehicle heading that way There are a lot of people in this town that do not wear uniforms that are tired of it and have ample fire power to stop it. I am off duty and the officers I know don’t know how to proceed do to making the wrong choice and being persecuted. There is all sorts of justice in this world. Can’t wait to see the headlines vigilantIrs stops looting and rioting and the police didn’t act enough or were too soft. It’s a no win situation for any one in uniform now a days.

.270 Win

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A tough spot no doubt. Our prayers are with you.
    I just read that Joe Biden's staff is donating to bail out looters and rioters. That won't make CNN either.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    It seems that Chauvin and Floyd likely knew one another. But are you implying they got together so chauvin could kill floyd and so be a false flag set up. And the same for the bird watcher vs dog walker.

The first incident, a video, was certainly used to spark the current set of riots. Can you please provide more information about the false flag setup.
    If it was planned, Chauvin is not doing very well for it. Chauvin is on suicide watch right now and his future is very bleak. He almost certainly will get prison time and for him it will be very hard time that he might not survive.

All groups have to do now days is wait long enough and something that fulfills the criteria to cause a riot will happen. And yes the demonstrators are not so concerned with whites getting killed by law enforcement.
    ai...AI... ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE NOW RUNNING A LOT OF DIGITAL MEDIUM NOWADAYS HAS CENSORED THE INFORMATION I SAW... I SAW IN SERVERAL PLACES AND ALL...…….ALL CENSORED....IMO ..EVIL AT WORK.
    WILL THERE BE ANOTHER
    CHAUVIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF ala Epstein didn't kill himself...……...FIASCO?

WHERE DO THEY HIDE ALL THESE FOLKS?
    Evidently Chauvin has been at two other such incidents as a crisis actor of sorts...

Top Bottom