• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I have no idea what you're referring to, but you seem passionate about it, so please educate me. Thanks.

I believe he is referring to making beaches in front of resorts private to the water so that they can block people from being on “their” beach.

Hinote

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nobody enforces that though unless you're showing your ass.The whole reason that came up was to deal with spring breakers that were causing problems. If you're out there enjoying the beach in a civil manner like everyone else you'll be fine. It's not a big deal and there are plenty of public access areas if you want to rowdy it up some.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nobody enforces that though unless you're showing your ass.The whole reason that came up was to deal with spring breakers that were causing problems. If you're out there enjoying the beach in a civil manner like everyone else you'll be fine. It's not a big deal and there are plenty of public access areas if you want to rowdy it up some.
    Sounds like a selectively enforced rule, which I personally feel are bull crap.
    we already have rules and laws against drunk in public, disturbing the peace, so making one for showing your butt at the beach is silly, since obviously no one is enforcing the in place rules and laws, but somehow magically we will enforce the new one more and better.
    Unless, of course, it’s actually designed to keep less desirables off those beaches. In which case, all of those people can screw themselves.
    maybe hold the people who pick and choose which rules they enforce, when they pick and choose who to enforce them on, accountable for their decisions. Because the image of favoritism or targeting is a surefire way to get people to distrust whatever system catches that image.

None of this has anything to do with gaetz porking underage girls however, and if someone gets charged with extortion it doesn’t mean gaetz isn’t porking underage girls. It just means a sleaze bag says he had dirt on someone, who may also be a total piece of trash.

Duckyou

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

That would require a change in state law. All beaches are public property x number of feet from the water.

there are no private beaches in our state.

some resorts have cultivated some beach behind the public space to have a “private area” but they do not own the beach all the way to the water.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    As a guard for one of the Destin resorts last year and as a guard a few years ago for a Gulf Shores resort, I've had several incidents dealing with drunken brawls, trespassing, prostitution and assault by green lasers in my eyes, with 80-90% of it happening between the water line and the building. It's total BS and I'm glad I don't work on the beach anymore. On a side note, the resorts recognize the added hassle and danger and paid me like 30% more than I got for guarding anything else anywhere else. Big money means bigger problems, no matter where you go, but especially on the beach

pete repete

NOT AN EXPERT
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    As a guard for one of the Destin resorts last year and as a guard a few years ago for a Gulf Shores resort, I've had several incidents dealing with drunken brawls, trespassing, prostitution and assault by green lasers in my eyes, with 80-90% of it happening between the water line and the building. It's total BS and I'm glad I don't work on the beach anymore. On a side note, the resorts recognize the added hassle and danger and paid me like 30% more than I got for guarding anything else anywhere else. Big money means bigger problems, no matter where you go, but especially on the beach
    which places had the prostitution? so i can steer clear...:D

Duckyou

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Hey - I should be able to participate in the oldest profession on any beach!

But-

I don’t know why those hot girls won’t pay me for sex. You would think they would want a fat, old, hairy dude that smells like fine bourbon.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Saw him on Tucker. Nothing from DOJ about the nothingburger accusations against him.

On the other hand, they talked about how the FBI deputy of the Cyber division said under oath during testimony in front of Congress “I don’t know” in response to Gaetz’ question “where is Hunter Biden’s laptop?”.

Southalabama

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Saw him on Tucker. Nothing from DOJ about the nothingburger accusations against him.

On the other hand, they talked about how the FBI deputy of the Cyber division said under oath during testimony in front of Congress “I don’t know” in response to Gaetz’ question “where is Hunter Biden’s laptop?”.
    Maybe Rudy has it.

Everyone except Hunter and the agent questioned seems to know.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Luckily there are several people with copies of the hard drive, the fbi might have "lost" (destroyed?) the original but all the info is still out there.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The laptop is blackmail material on the bidens and a distraction for us because Nothing Ever Happens if you haven’t noticed, so I wouldn’t get too excited. We are riding the 200mph propaganda roller coaster.

72sofsme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I can watch that video all day long!!!

Top Bottom