GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Interesting times for the congressman.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    scarborough did the very same thing. he ran for election, won. Got his 6 years in for full government pension and benefits for life on taxpayers dime than quit. Taxpayers foot the bill for a second election in that term. Is the light to bright in that seat? He can say his dad wore a wire for the fbi but they won't confirm or deny anything under investigation so gaetz can say anything with impunity.

Last edited:

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Yes, I believe you're right. I almost forgot that tidbit. I bet that part of the coincidence is not lost on the girls relatives.

Last edited:

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The allegation is a 17 year old - girl.

In his defense that I read he gave a rambling answer about helping provide for his girl friends and being generous.

I wouldn’t use that defense when they referencing a 17 year old.

Besides his “son” Nestor wouldn’t allow anything inappropriate to happen with a teen girl.

I do like his stance on the 2nd Amendment though.

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well Tucker Carlson said his interview with Gaetz was one of the weirdest interviews he’s ever done. Sounds like the PR attempt to spin the story failed.

Icarus Gaetz

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Wow. So, no evidence of wrongdoing, plus anti-conservative media frenzy, plus the accused went on-air immediately to defend himself vs hiding behind a team of lawyers, and somehow the new libtard math makes all that equal: believe it all and convict him now?

WTF.

The man may have his smarmy moments, but he is a stout conservative and energetic supporter of most things we all care about. Why so quick to jump to negative conclusions?

He is innocent until proven guilty.

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don’t blame the media just yet though I don’t trust much they say.

Tucker Carlson’s interview and commentary was enough for me. He described it as the weirdest interview he’s ever given.

TontoFAC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The Ex DOJ lawyer today has admitted he called Don Gaetz, but naturally denied trying to extort the Gaetz's. Why did he make the call, was he just wishing them a happy easter?

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It’s possible both things are true, extortion and child sex trafficking.

It’s also possible neither thing is true.

Likewise it’s possible one or the other thing is true.

But it’s true that Tucker Carlson said that his interview of Gaetz was the weirdest interview he’s ever done.

Nester wouldn’t approve of such behavior.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tucker only said the interview was weird because he didn't like the fact Gaetz brought upthat Tucker once had sexual allegations thrown at him too. Proved false by the way, just like they will be with Matt Gaetz.

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gaetz did nothing for us as ctizens in Walton county when it comes to customary use of our beaches. He sided up with the big money. He could give a shit about the poor people that can’t afford beach front. I wish him the best.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gaetz has stood up for the 2nd amendment and said some things that I agree with. I voted for him every chance I got because we never had a better option in my opinion. Beyond that I don't know. He really has that bullshitter narcissist playing to "Trumps crowd" vibe. /shrug

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What exactly was Tucker Carlson referring to? Was it Just Gaetz? That's doubtful as he has interviewed Gaetz several times. Could it be the progression and metamorphosis from the initial attempt to "privately fund" with added Gaetz Family money; a mission (odd), unsanctioned by the U.S. Gov (Hang your asses out) to Iran (getting worse potentially violating Laws of several Countries) to find a former FBI Agent that our gov, CIA and other sources can't locate. Yeah that's weird and smelly like a SCAM. After Gaetz refuse to fund it, anonymous allegations are sent to DOJ involving Congressman Gaetz in some capacity and thereafter extortion begins demanding $25M to stop the investigation BY THE SAME PEOPLE THAT WANTED THE FIRST CASH COW. Yeah, these efforts to SCAM than extort the Gaetz Family are as persistent as they are strange. Fits "weird" to me being outside and detached from the issues. That's not what you think if you were targeted by them.

They refused to get involved and fund the first scam which could have smeared and entrapped them. Wouldn't you?
    The second attempt, they reported it, sought help, cooperated with Agencies including wearing a wire to record the extortion conversations. Wouldn't you?
    Extortion money is not paid and as threatened: Anonymous leaks start and media cheerleaders and left/dems stir focus on it, taking sides without facts.

Understand that Gaetz/Family could have been publicly smeared for financing covert crap in another Country or for paying extortion which is presented as blackmail of something improper. These are Lose/Lose scenarios played against them. No suprise DOJ doesn't Officially talk about on going Investigations as a Rule. So no tapes released or even if Gaetz is a witness or the investigation target. What you read is headline SPIN like AG Barr was deliberately avoiding Gaetz because of the Investigation! BARR never said that, more anonymous and all too convenient B.S.

Inserting a cigar in a Intern vagina then smoking it: is weird to me but I'm a bit old fashion.

Wait patiently. Wouldn't the Left/dems formally move against him if they had evidence. They have Committees with acces to Investigation material, all they need to do is ask for it. No need asking if they already know there's nothing there. So they let to "anonymous accusations" do their dirty work.

The Steel Dossier, its funding origins and routing connections, FBI manipulations internally, to the FISA Court and MullersTeam, then Congress pushing known garbage for an Impeachment. That would sound weird too if you didn't know it was TRUE and such bad actors are embedded on our government.

Last edited:

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Let’s hope the news reports are fake news.

Let’s hope a congressman wouldn’t be dumb enough to seek travel “dates” on the Seeking Arrangement sugar baby website and pay “expenses” with easily traceable transfers of money. I’d hate for an up and coming politician to go down for something so incredibly stupid. He’s got a law degree and power. He shouldn’t have to pay to play.

The leaks keep coming. Now reports are of drug use. Let’s keep hoping it’s fake news.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Don’t blame the media just yet though I don’t trust much they say.

Tucker Carlson’s interview and commentary was enough for me. He described it as the weirdest interview he’s ever given.
    Tucker has never had it thrown in his face before that I know of in real time. I think Tucker was caught flat footed by Gaetz on the allegation. Tucker has a bigger microphone than Gaetz so he threw drama into the mix. Gaetz has done dumb things but he is not stupid. He's a political animal like his father. And he has his father to blue sky with any time he needs. Two heads always better than one ya know.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom