• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    pigeonholing creates the division the left seeks, everyone gets put in a box, so they can pit one against another to give them the power they crave.. they want to make the white anglosaxon american a minority, and the only way they can do it right now, is to create a hodgepodge of minorities that support their agenda... and their method is to buy the support with "free" stuff from the big all knowing government...

did that clear it up?

DustyDog

Master
    As a Hispanic male...I'm wondering why the political left has a hard on for ya'll. I think I know the reason, but I believe voicing it will get me perma-banned from this forum, so I'll hold my peace.
    Because some among us are the most stridently anti-communist? : )

Sadly, some are the most stridently communist, so... I guess it's a wash.

1. they want to make the white anglosaxon american a minority, and the only way they can do it right now, is to create a hodgepodge of minorities that support their agenda...

2. and their method is to buy the support with "free" stuff from the big all knowing government...

did that clear it up?
    Both are salient points. But did you ever wonder why melanin deficient Americans are in the cross hairs? And by whom? As I mentioned earlier, I'm all Caribbean, caramel complexion. I'm only invested in this whole damn thing for two reasons:

1. I married a white women and I have 5 beautiful daughters who are on the pale side.
    2. My comrades in arms that I served with in OIF/OEF/GWOT are mostly white guys, and I'd die for them if asked.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Both are salient points. But did you ever wonder why melanin deficient Americans are in the cross hairs? And by whom? As I mentioned earlier, I'm all Caribbean, caramel complexion. I'm only invested in this whole damn thing for two reasons:

1. I married a white women and I have 5 beautiful daughters who are on the pale side.
    2. My comrades in arms that I served with in OIF/OEF/GWOT are mostly white guys, and I'd die for them if asked.
    i really don't think it is anything they have against whites, or as you say, melanin deficent americans, as many of those in power are largely white also, it is the power to control they want, to institute their version of utopia... mankind has been craving that for thousands of years.. they do not want to follow Christ, they want their own judgement to prevail... imo, satan is behind most , if not all governments existing today

DustyDog

Master
    It's because the indoctrination is so complete, so goddamn thorough that they'll virtue signal themselves to an early grave.
    And it has been a long time coming. I'll apologize in advance for the nonsense characters in place of every apostrophe and quotation mark in the article below (apparently something wrong with the encoding of the page)... makes it tricky to read, since Stang uses a lot of them. I've fixed the text in a file I have, but it's too long to post in one reply, so you'll just have to suffer : )

https://newswithviews.com/Stang/alan30.htm

i really don't think it is anything they have against whites, or as you say, melanin deficent americans, as many of those in power are largely white also,
    You're so, so damn close. Look up the ethnicities of those who own all major media corporations, banking and finance and populate the cabinet of the POTUS
    it is the power to control they want, to institute their version of utopia... mankind has been craving that for thousands of years.. they do not want to follow Christ, they want their own judgement to prevail... imo, satan is behind most , if not all governments existing today
    Absolutely correct.

DustyDog

Master
    i really don't think it is anything they have against whites, or as you say, melanin deficent americans, as many of those in power are largely white also, it is the power to control they want...

Aha! But what if they believe that non-Whites are easier to control... that they make more willing slaves? Looking at history, they may even be correct in that belief...

Aha! But what if they believe that non-Whites are easier to control... that they make more willing slaves? Looking at history, they may even be correct in that belief...
    At the expense of sounding like a goddamn Neo-Nazi, the idea is that "mongrel races" have no loyalty to any nation. And to be fair, and I guess adios to all if I get perma-banned, history seems to favor that notion.

Why would those (((elites))) push so hard for the current state of things?

DustyDog

Master
    At the expense of sounding like a goddamn Neo-Nazi, the idea is that "mongrel races" have no loyalty to any nation. And to be fair, and I guess adios to all if I get perma-banned, history seems to favor that notion.

Why would those (((elites))) push so hard for the current state of things?
    Bingo! They are trying to erase nationalism... except for theirs, of course. Because what then would the people have to fight for?

Now: It would be easy to attribute to such a ploy to altruistic intent, but knowing who is behind it... I think we can discount that.

Note that a "nation" is not primarily a place on a map (I would refer to such a place as a "country"), but a group of people akin to an extended family. Perfect example: The "Cherokee Nation" was not a place.

And when I refer to "communists": Not one of these so-called "communist" leaders is looking to distribute his possessions equally among his fellow men. All their talk of communism is just a cover for their attempts to seize control of your possessions.

DustyDog

Master
    interesting read.
    Synopsis of a book on my want list:

Did you know that Lincoln . . .

• did NOT save the union? In fact, Lincoln did more than any other individual to destroy the voluntary union the Founding Fathers recognized.

• did NOT want to free the slaves? Lincoln, who did not believe in equality of the races, wanted the Constitution to make slavery “irrevocable.”

• was NOT a champion of the Constitution? Contrary to his high-minded rhetoric, Lincoln repeatedly trampled on the Constitution—and even issued an arrest warrant for the chief justice of the United States!

• was NOT a great statesman? Lincoln was actually a warmonger who manipulated his own people into a civil war.

• did NOT utter many of his most admired quotations? DiLorenzo exposes a legion of statements that have been falsely attributed to Lincoln for generations—usually to enhance his image.

In addition to detailing Lincoln’s offenses against the principles of freedom, equality, and states’ rights, Lincoln Unmasked exposes the vast network of academics, historians, politicians, and other “gatekeepers” who have sanitized his true beliefs and willfully distorted his legacy. DiLorenzo reveals how the deification of Lincoln reflects a not-so-hidden agenda to expand the size and scope of the American state far beyond what the Founding Fathers envisioned—an expansion that Lincoln himself began.

The hagiographers have shaped Lincoln’s image to the point that it has become more fiction than fact. With Lincoln Unmasked, DiLorenzo shows us an Abraham Lincoln without the rhetoric, lies, and political bias that have clouded a disastrous president’s enduring damage to the nation.

^^^Makes me wonder why Lincoln is supposedly one of Mark Levin's greatest heroes ("The Party of Lincoln, blah, blah, blah... "). As Mark rails against "big government", he almost always has a book cover with Lincoln's photo on it just over his right shoulder. Does he not know? Or is he just a closet Marxist, playing a "divide and conquer" role while rubbing his hero's image in our face?

Amazon product ASIN 0307338428

Carl

Master
    Must.... Not.... Comment...

Argh

Seriously though just look at demographic data in the west for the past 60-80 years.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom