• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BenDurBenDur

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi, I'm Ben.
    I've been lurking on this page for quite awhile, even had the pleasure of meeting a few of you out in the wild.
    Honestly, Ive had nothing but good experience so far, so I decided I'd create a profile so I can engage with the community a bit better.

I consider myself an outdoorsman. I like spending time outside with my family, my friends, my dog and even meeting strangers along the way.

Im passionate about firearms, safety, personal defense, preserving our rights, and spreading the freedom and security that comes with.

I have a bit of orthodox/structured/professional experience, as well as a lot of real world application. I'm open to new ideas and input and I'm more than happy to help anyone I can.

As far as tools- I'm a big fan of the m&p series, Glocks, and Berettas and I'm a die hard ar-15 fanboy. Honestly, these are the just the things I have the most experience with. They are tried and true. But again, I'm open to ideas and input, and I'm always excited about trying out a different option.

Top Bottom