• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FamilyFirst

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was first introduced to guns and shooting back in the early 2000's at PRPC by my uncle who was a member their. Every time we went to the range we always shot Trap and it was my absolute favorite. Since my uncles passing, I have not shot Trap since and would really love to get back into it. I am in the process of submitting an application to PRPC but was wondering if there were any Trap events in the area. I recently purchased a Trap gun, which happens to be one just like my uncle had, and once she arrives, I know I am going to be itching to get her some range time. Even if its not a specific event, would love to meet up some fellow members to shoot a few rounds.

DangDang

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    SRSC has some events from time to time. It is off of Quintette Road. I love shooting the sporting clays, but they have a skeet and trap range also.

FamilyFirst

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have always shot sporting clays there to attempt to prepare for duck seasons. Ill reach out to them about upcoming events. Thanks for the heads up.

ccather

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You may have already checked. If you have not, I seem to remember that PRPC may be open to non-members during organized shooting events (usually several per month). Maybe trap is included?

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    You may have already checked. If you have not, I seem to remember that PRPC may be open to non-members during organized shooting events (usually several per month). Maybe trap is included?
    Their web site should list a trap match director, contact him or another match director one should give you the answer. I know that when the pistol silhouette's starts up again , the match's will be open to the public.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Non members Can shoot Trap and other organized events without being a member. Check the clubs calendar on pensacolarifleand pistolclub.com for when scheduled sanctioned trap shoots are held. Actually there was a scheduled trap match today that you could have attended.

czeeegler

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I seccond Santa Rosa shooting center. They also have 5 stand and two sporting clay courses. There are frequent competitions as well

Latest posts

Top Bottom