• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I've caught up on the boats I was working on. Looking to pick up some more side work. I do electrical, electronics installations, outboard repair, carburetor rebuilds, water pumps, and general tune ups. I won't take on a full engine rebuild as I don't have the lifting capabilities, but I can handle most any other tasks on a boat. I also work on jet skis. If you have something you need done, please PM me and we can discuss it. I can give references on request from many happy customers. I'm located behind the NAPA on 98 in Gulf Breeze/Tiger Point area. Thanks.

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Parts+Labor. I only charge a flat rate of $30/hr of labor. Probably 1 hour tops for impeller, and depending on carb, 1.5-2 hours on it. Just depends on corrosion and how many times I have to send it through the ultrasonic cleaner. If you get me the Model, Year, and Serial number on the motor I can get you a full price list for parts. The numbers placard is usually loacated on the middle drive bracket. Trim up the motor and look on the bracket and you can usually find it. I don't just swap parts in the carb and call it good. I soak it, then ultrasonic clean it, then soak it again, then run air through it. None of the stealerships do this. They just put in a carb rebuild kit and call it good. I go the extra mile and treat anything I work on like it was my own personal boat or vehicle.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    If you want to pick up some part time work, private security is hiring all across the industry. If you want 20 hours of overtime, we can do that, too.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Work on your boat stuff during the day and earn a solid paycheck with benefits in the evening

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    If you want to pick up some part time work, private security is hiring all across the industry. If you want 20 hours of overtime, we can do that, too.
    Brother after working 15 years in the oilfield, I honestly can't see me working for a boss in any setting that isn't oilfield or related. I'd end up fired the first 10 minutes of the job for saying the wrong thing, offending someone, or just downright beating the brakes off the uppity boss that thinks he's king shit. I've just grown accustomed to a way of life. Just looking for side work for now to help with the bills until the oilfield picks back up. Thanks though for the info.

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    ttt I'm caught up on all my projects. I'd like to pick up one or two for the coming week. Can send references as needed if you want them. Thanks for looking.

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'm having issues getting notifications when I get private messages. I'll include my phone number here so you can reach me directly. If I don't answer, PLEASE leave a voicemail or send me a text. Josh @ 8five0-2sixone-zero37two Thanks for your time and consideration. As said before, I can send numerous references of happy customers. I even take phone calls and try to diagnose and walk you through the easy problems over the phone. I don't charge a dime for that. I've helped countless people for free by just going over some basics on the phone and had them up and running in no time. If I can help out that way, I will. My rates are a flat rate of $30/hr no matter what I'm doing. I don't generally do house calls, as all my tools and equipment are at my home where I prefer to work on the boats. If I do have to do a house call, I only charge for my time spent round trip as well as fuel. My truck carries a commercial $1 million dollar liability insurance policy. If you need me to pick up your boat, work on it, then drop it back off, it's covered under my umbrella plan. I only have a 1/2 ton pickup, so max boat size will be around 24' as long as the trailer has electric brakes. Aside from 1 project that's waiting on parts, I'm all caught up for the week. No job is too small for me. Please don't hesitate to call me if you need anything done.

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Weekly bump. All caught up aside from a Friday and Saturday project. Give me a shout for any of your boat needs. No job is too small.

Top Bottom