• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    " I am an OLD Texan gonna pass on some history,"

TEXAN!!!!!!!! Wow, I'm going to handle you with kid gloves from now on out. Many a year ago I was involved in a bar fight in Texas. Didn't last long, a Texan hit me from behind with a 2 x 4, knocking me smooth out and leaving a wound that had to be stitched. I have a policy that if a fight breaks out and if there are a hundred participants, if one is a Texan I will sit this one out. Just who the Hell brings a 2 x 4 to a bar? A TEXAN!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    " I am an OLD Texan gonna pass on some history,"

TEXAN!!!!!!!! Wow, I'm going to handle you with kid gloves from now on out. Many a year ago I was involved in a bar fight in Texas. Didn't last long, a Texan hit me from behind with a 2 x 4, knocking me smooth out and leaving a wound that had to be stitched. I have a policy that if a fight breaks out and if there are a hundred participants, one is a Texan I will sit this one out. Just who the Hell brings a 2 x 4 to a bar? A TEXAN!!!!!!!!

Seems like I missed something, was it a post deleted? Looked like the start of an interesting one!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Larry, we have since switched the 2x4 with a gun, so beware. Matter of fact an OLD Texan is very dangerous, not gonna fight any more just gonna start shooting!

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Larry, we have since switched the 2x4 with a gun, so beware. Matter of fact an OLD Texan is very dangerous, not gonna fight any more just gonna start shooting!

Thanks for the warning my friend! I just spent 3 weeks in Georgetown TX with no problems. I no longer frequent bars, that helps. We never thought about firearms in those days as nobody was really out to kill somebody like they seem to be now.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Yes sir, both are, had 4 folks show interest and never came through so as far as I am concerned they are available.

Most are distance related I think, as I am in Crestview and not gonna travel to sell small things

Top Bottom