DK Firearms

Locked and loaded shipping rate, beware!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    29.99 flat rate shipping for a 15 dollar item. So I searched for everything I could think I needed and spent 250 bucks to help combat their insane shipping price. That's probably what they want. For you to spend a bunch of money.
    It was all in stock, though
    Just a heads up!

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Brownells and most other places are 9-10-11.99

Locked and loaded has discounted prices in cart. It's all kind of a wash because I'd to have ordered what I got at 2 or 3 different places to find it in stock. Just seems like a rip to have a 29 dollar flat rate on small items like magazines

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    you pay extra for the faster shipping (5 day) at Brownell's and it still comes in the same amount of time as the cheaper version...one of my pet peeves with them.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I didn't pay for faster shipping at brownells and my order come in faster than most have been during this time. I was impressed. Notifications each step of the way. Knew exactly when it was coming.

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Amazon gets here when it gets here...but I might like getting movies if I joined Prime. MidwayUSA get here a couple days faster for me and generally use them, however there may be some advantages to The Edge...my buddy uses it for his shop since they stopped discounting items to shops. He even seems to use MidwayUSA more lately. Another thing that probably doesn't help me with Brownell's is when it is delayed a day (almost always) it throws it to a Saturday delivery at my business location and we are not open. Even if I went there and waited at the time I generally get a mail delivery...the postal worker didn't bring it because he knew I wasn't open. USPS may be the root of my probelm. I don't mean to seem like I am busting Brownell's..just busting the low cost shipping times. And in reality for the price that is charged a flat rate 2 day padded envelope delivery could easily be obtainable.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Website said extra processing time. I called today. They told me their shipping is delayed 8 to 14 days. Today is the 14th day. I'm still in the processing window. Will not order from them again.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Still processing. They told me the order is ready to ship as soon as mags show up.
    All was listed in stock. I was told they are in stock, just not from the illinois warehouse they ship from. So now I wait until these mags are shipped from a different warehouse then shipped to me.
    Huge delay and not a fan of their policy or shipping price. I would avoid these people at all cost.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    If it's shipped I don't have any notification, and cannot get them on the phone. Website will not allow me to email them. Just goes to ads Everytime I click on the form to fill it in. Very frustrating.
    I recommend, no, I'm telling you to not order from these people.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When pricing anything on the internet, I always consider shipping to be part of the price. I notice that ebay and amazon seem to be able to ship things for much less money than most other places and so they are my first choice.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    When pricing anything on the internet, I always consider shipping to be part of the price. I notice that ebay and amazon seem to be able to ship things for much less money than most other places and so they are my first choice.
    You are correct sir. It's against what I believe in but when you can get it in 3 days and free shipping eBay or Amazon is hard to stay away from.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Finally got a shipment notification. They sent it out usps 2 day premium? Never heard of that. This whole deal has been aggrevating. 2 day shipping went out the 11th and it's still not here. No tracking info either. Just says your item will arrive late but it's still on its way. So much for "premium"
    Waited a month now for some magazines that were "in stock."

Top Bottom