• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    for those that don't know this is a pistol a 1935A and 1935S Mas this round was also used in the patterson Div. Have had this for a long time over 45 years. have made some ammo for it one time, a lot of work just find out starline is making brass for it, ordered 250 rds of it, JUst got it in. now trying to get up some bullets, would like some 80-90- grain may have to use some 100 grain 30 carb or start making some for it call. Hornady they sad they did not have any at this time , it would be about 90 days before hey would be making any .so if amy one have any laying around would like to see if I could coach you out of them. Just my 5 cents jj

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dgbullets.com will do custom sized and weight bullets for you at a very reasonable cost from what I've heard on some wildcat and obscure weapon forums. I've never had anything custom by then, but I've gotten really awesome response and results from their services on 9mm. Go to their website and email them.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    for those that don't know this is a pistol a 1935A and 1935S Mas this round was also used in the patterson Div. Have had this for a long time over 45 years. have made some ammo for it one time, a lot of work just find out starline is making brass for it, ordered 250 rds of it, JUst got it in. now trying to get up some bullets, would like some 80-90- grain may have to use some 100 grain 30 carb or start making some for it call. Hornady they sad they did not have any at this time , it would be about 90 days before hey would be making any .so if amy one have any laying around would like to see if I could coach you out of them. Just my 5 cents jj
    I have this gun ( 1935 A ) and it is the only one I am not willing to sell.
    I found a website selling the ammo:

I love this gun!

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Yes I foud a couple of places that sale some ammo. but I didn;t like the 110 grain load, and what I have read it didn't work that great. jj And I have the bass to load to load it in hand.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes I foud a couple of places that sale some ammo. but I didn;t like the 110 grain load, and what I have read it didn't work that great. jj And I have the bass to load to load it in hand.
    What powder are you using if you don't mind me asking?

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wonder if bullets for the 7.65 Luger would work. There used to be 93 grain jacketed projectiles for it. I had some used them in the m1 carbine. I wonder if I have any left.

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Started working up loads for the 7.65 French long the last couple of days, Have had to also come up with a way to load them. have made some things and mod. some other dies to load them. One of our form members came up with some bullets that will work thanks to Ric.San all so got a 6 bullet mold lee for got to order the handles. And pulled some from some 7.65 Luger
    Worked up some loads to get the slide to lock back using some 90 grain and 4 grains of UNGWII power, got a good 10 yd. group.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Don’t let JJ fool you all...powder was 50+ yr old from the Peters 30 Lugar bullets...leave it to JJ to use a Chinese Blueprint and some .30 Carbine dies and somehow make this shit all work...I donated some .32 cal Lee .314 90 gr lead boolits sized to .311 and powder coated with red HF paint. JJ is a master. He even made a case pusher to resize the shot brass.
    2EF9D06A-FEF9-4DA8-97B4-F5678AF7948A.jpeg

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I remember seeing those pistols years ago and liked their looks. More because of no ammo decided not to buy one. I thought a .32 ACP sizing die would work with that round, but it seems you all used a .30 carbine die.

I do have somewhere a lot of 71grain .32 ACP bullets that I use at times for other cartridges.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dimensions of the .32 ACP case. The rim is much larger
    1604155971667.png

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    That is good information It wil save me some time and power. The good thing is starline is making the brass.
    You push the brass in to a carb. size die with out the punch and then push it back out, going to cut a carb. die before I finish, by doing this it full length size the case..

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That is good information It wil save me some time and power. The good thing is starline is making the brass.
    You push the brass in to a carb. size die with out the punch and then push it back out, going to cut a carb. die before I finish, by doing this it full length size the case..
    One thing to be aware that I know you are: Often someone's drawing does not always tell the full story and also not all sizing dies are equal when designated for a particular caliber.

Top Bottom