• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scooby

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So Im in the market for a new pistol and I really want to pull the trigger on an lh9c but I can’t find one locally to get my hands on before I purchase. Does anyone have experience with one. Trying to get a comparison to a more common pistol as far as grip thickness.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    What exactly about it peaks your interest?
    Had a compact, liked it a lot, but it’s weird.

if you’re unfamiliar with the triple action/da plus trigger, it’s weird. I LOVED it, because I shoot double actions. It’s cheating. It’s the same idea as walthers anti-stress p99, just hammer fired not striker.
    ergonomics are almost identical to smith and Wesson 3rd gens like the 5906/6906(magazine/holster compatible in fact), The lionheart itself is a “upgraded” daewoo dp51. The smiths are much more common(and daewoos also probably), and both will likely be cheaper.

I like them, but in reality I settled on berettas and sigs due to the infinitely easier to acquire mags/parts/service. Unless you *need a single action with a ton of travel and the optics of a hammer at rest(or just the need to be unique, and both are legitimate enough imo to track one down, although the walther p99 will be easier to find and probably cheaper), I would recommend something else.

Top Bottom