• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dug through some of my older Snap Light Lightsticks this AM. Still had about 35-40 of them things.
    Snapped a few and no- workie. (NSN 6260-01-074-4229) So I snapped all of them and these are the only ones that worked.
    I retired with several cases of them,but over the years have been handing them out to trick-or-treaters on Halloween.
    Still have some of the IR ones. ---- SAWMAN
    20200709_075140.jpg

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Never had one fail during my use in the military. However mine in plain wrapper DO have an experation date. A long,LONG,time ago.
    A "pet peeve" of mine is stuff that don't work.--- SAWMAN

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Never had one fail during my use in the military. However mine in plain wrapper DO have an experation date. A long,LONG,time ago.
    A "pet peeve" of mine is stuff that don't work.--- SAWMAN

So I contracted in Afghanistan several times working on helicopters. Sat down one night and cut a bunch of these open putting part “A” in one big bottle and part “B” in another big bottle, after about 75 of them or so I mixed them all together and walked out to the flight line at night and drew a big male appendage on the flight line you could see from the international space station, the site supervisor was not amused

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I was sitting in Egypt on an antenna farm on radio watch and was bored out my mind and so I started reading wrappers and training manuals and stupid stuff. It was all stupid stuff, until I got to the chem lights.... and saw that the wrapper said they were made in Milton, Florida. Man, I almost cried. A little piece of home in the middle of Egypt. The Lord works in mysterious ways, for sure.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was sitting in Egypt on an antenna farm on radio watch and was bored out my mind and so I started reading wrappers and training manuals and stupid stuff. It was all stupid stuff, until I got to the chem lights.... and saw that the wrapper said they were made in Milton, Florida. Man, I almost cried. A little piece of home in the middle of Egypt. The Lord works in mysterious ways, for sure.
    At the old American Cyanamid plant off Avalon Blvd?

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom