• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billrv

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    My current favorite seems to be having quality issues, what do we like for IWB for a SIG 365. TIA

skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Vedder, Phlster, Tulster are currently my favorite 3. But I do not get into the sidecar style…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    This isn't the best of choices I bet. But.. I've found I love it tho. Simply cause of the oversized plastic clip. It makes popping the whole gun n holster off and on a breeze. I have an actual SIG holster but rarely use it cause it has a super rigid metal clip. And it's not made for thicker belts n pants. It's a pain to clip off and on. But I think it rides a little deeper and conceals better tho tbh... but it's a two handed job to clip it on. But I prefer this one cause it makes going to take a leak etc alot less of a headache. I can pop it off whole and set it on the sink and then when done pop it right back in like a breeze. They're sold at academy outdoors. They're called CYA and this model is made for the standard 365 but I modified it to fit a 365XL by simply chopping off the bottom so the longer slide could pass thru. But yeah the big plastic clip Is far easier to slide onto even the thickest of belts fast n easy. Just wished it rode a little deeper but honestly it don't bug me. I think it's a good holster if ya don't need a tuckable. Need to check online soon if they have more options like a model with a sidecar for spare mags. But I have noticed tho that while at work.. (I do construction).. and when I have to squeeze by things that sometimes are things like appliances and painted surfaces like door casings etc.. that the plastic clip that is exposed on my hip with this model is alot more friendly to the paint and won't scratch or cut up anything also. And on the rare occasion it snags something it's less likely to cut or hurt it also. If that matters. I've had a few holsters where the recurve on the clips like to chew up things when ya squeeze by them
    4577b8984485e4300b4a6a7c69eec287.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    First two choices would be-
    Or

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I went on a shopping spree because I hated the first one I bought. Ended up using parts and pieces and made my own. Lol
    Mixed a holster, another belt clip and a claw from tier 1.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Blackpoint tactical mini wing is my go to. Currently have 4...

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Give a look at Alien Gear. Holsters. Guaranteed forever, and they stand by it. Very comfortable, and fully adjustable for retention, cant, & height. Price is spot on too..
    You will need a good stiff belt for comfortable IWB. Klik belts works well for me.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yep. I have a Kore belt. It's a ratchet tighten system that's really solid. With a push button to release. Super solid. The buckle tho will eat at ya belly if ya have a tummy tho lol

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom