• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fv22

Master
    The CEOs of these companies are compensated with 7 figures + stock option packages and have a fiduciary responsibility to the share holders. Do you think the share holders are satisfied to loose billions? By guessing woke (I hate that term) is the way they are doing their job. However, they run the risk of loosing as seen with bud lite, target, miller lite, kohls, yada, yada, yada. Even a professional gambler looses some time.
    Have you seen any of the CEO's get fired for it yet? Where is the outrage from the shareholders? Companies are losing billions and other companies are following along. If anyone knows why (other than their warped ideology) I'd like to hear it.

Rockola2004

Old Soul Gun Enthusiast
    I still think something is funding these huge companies to do this. It is a tiny percentage of people that they are catering to.
    This is 100% about (2) things, division of society and being able to "label" and prosecute those that do not follow. Bring in the digital currency with social credit scores and you just about have complete control. If only it weren't for those pesky rednecks with their daggum guns!
    The Jesse Kelly show and Ben Shapiro lay out who’s funding these companies. The largest financial institutions I.e. Blackrock, and Vanguard are forcing the behavior. The CEOs of the financed companies basically enjoy a huge bonus for pushing the crap despite the profit loss. They are all counting on our apathy.

Rockola2004

Old Soul Gun Enthusiast
    There you have it....
    And what’s so scary about this is that the average person has never even heard of these huge companies. The top three alone control over 20 trillion in assets. When you control the narrative, I guess you can keep your name out of the mix.

And what’s so scary about this is that the average person has never even heard of these huge companies. The top three alone control over 20 trillion in assets. When you control the narrative, I guess you can keep your name out of the mix.
    I don't understand? If they are going broke, and making poor financial decisions, how do they control so much wealth?

Snake-Eyes

Master
    I don't understand? If they are going broke, and making poor financial decisions, how do they control so much wealth?

Those top companies aren’t going broke. The “small” individual companies (like Budweiser and Target and Kohl’s and and and...) will lose some profits but overall that’s just a “loss leader” for the puppet-masters. It’s the sale item in the flier that’s way below “cost” to get the buyer in the door to end up buying other stuff too. It all pushes the DEI “influence peddling” even further. Causes divide. Drives conflict. Fuels their other more profitable businesses.

Budweiser, Target, Kohl’s, etc are just a few of many pawns.

The real question/answer to focus on is “what’s the real goal?” behind these in-your-face policy choices.

The follow-up question is “what can be done about it?”

Then ask yourself “how long do you just sit by and watch it all happen to us?”

Those top companies aren’t going broke. The “small” individual companies (like Budweiser and Target and Kohl’s and and and...) will lose some profits but overall that’s just a “loss leader” for the puppet-masters. It’s the sale item in the flier that’s way below “cost” to get the buyer in the door to end up buying other stuff too. It all pushes the DEI “influence peddling” even further. Causes divide. Drives conflict. Fuels their other more profitable businesses.

Budweiser, Target, Kohl’s, etc are just a few of many pawns.

The real question/answer to focus on is “what’s the real goal?” behind these in-your-face policy choices.

The follow-up question is “what can be done about it?”

Then ask yourself “how long do you just sit by and watch it all happen to us?”
    I was with you Snake, until the "us".

Snake-Eyes

Master
    I was with you Snake, until the "us".

When my Nation is dealing with this garbage of “objectifying and mutilating kids is OK”, then it’s happening to us, as a society.

To me, we are closer to the end of these monsters’ “long game” than many people think.

What is their goal?
    What can be done to stop it?
    At what point does the “silent majority” stop being silent and actually do something?

Snake-Eyes

Master
    If you had a neighbor blaring cRap music at volume 11 all day, then at some point you’d do something about it, right? Go over and ask them to turn it down/off. They refuse? Maybe call LEO to enforce the quiet hours laws, if applicable. Still an issue? Maybe you turn it off for them. Nicely or permanently, whatever.

The point is: the SOBs of this world will continue to broadcast loudly their desires and propoganda and annoying messages, 24/7, until they are put back in the lane of not bothering everyone else. If we let this garbage continue to bombard our airwaves and storefronts and movies and school books and libraries, etc, then we are choosing to allow them unfettered access to our next generations as a whole.

You can try and keep your household from being affected, but their message is being bombarded to everyone at all times on multiple fronts. It’s a very uphill battle to keep their onslaught from showing tangible effects.

Evil. On a constant stream. Eroding our society’s values, little by little. THAT’s their tactic, and it seems to be working.

IronBeard

Master
    Anybody remember when Walmart stopped selling AR15's, then pulled handgun ammo off the shelves?
    Quoting my own post, 'cause yeah, I didn't think so. Never bite the hand that feeds you.

But, but, but, I can't afford to shop anywhere else. I disagree. More like you don't want to sacrifice X, Y, or Z, to shop anywhere else. Yep. They Got ya right where they want ya, and you're good with that...

Rockola2004

Old Soul Gun Enthusiast
    Quoting my own post, 'cause yeah, I didn't think so. Never bite the hand that feeds you.

But, but, but, I can't afford to shop anywhere else. I disagree. More like you don't want to sacrifice X, Y, or Z, to shop anywhere else. Yep. They Got ya right where they want ya, and you're good with that...
    I didn’t forget. I, also, haven’t forgot about Dicks sporting goods.

BluesBrother

Master
    Just talking to my buddy about dick's today. Can't remember the last time I was in one. Grudges should be held for life or things don't change..
    Your right. I hope you will feel this way when you whistle past a target or go to buy a six pack of beer.

IronBeard

Master
    I didn’t forget. I, also, haven’t forgot about Dicks sporting goods.
    Thanks, pass it on. I hesitate at even cutting through dick's at the mall in Pensacola. Although, there is some satisfaction gained in telling "helpful" employees I'm just passing through.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    i already get most of my takeout food, from smaller businesses, try not to go to the big chains, do shopping at winn dixie or groc advantage, i have no problem with buying clothes from thrift shops, i will boycott forever any big stores/businesses that join the woke party..

hard to get around it sometimes, as these big companies buy up others to make a monopoly

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Thanks, pass it on. I hesitate at even cutting through dick's at the mall in Pensacola. Although, there is some satisfaction gained in telling "helpful" employees I'm just passing through.

If I had to access a portion of a shopping area that had a Dick’s Commie Sports, I make it a point to walk through their doors, letting out some of their air-conditioned air, using what’s left to cool me off a bit, wipe my feet on their mat, throw my trash in their garbage cans, and maybe take a piss in their toilets. The bonus is if an employee asks, I let them know exactly what I’m doing and why. They can pay overhead and waste time and resources to clean up after me, a non-customer, because they’re already spending time and resources to attack my rights. They can go to hell.

I try to give WalMart the same treatment when circumstances align. That SOB organization spends it resources lobbying politicians to attack 2A, as well.

IronBeard

Master
    i already get most of my takeout food, from smaller businesses, try not to go to the big chains, do shopping at winn dixie or groc advantage, i have no problem with buying clothes from thrift shops, i will boycott forever any big stores/businesses that join the woke party..

had to get around it sometimes, as these big companies buy up others to make a monopoly
    Blackrock

Vangaurd

They might not own everything, but they financially control enough to pretty much control/influence everything.

But, that probably doesn't matter. Until it does...

IronBeard

Master
    If I had to access a portion of a shopping area that had a Dick’s Commie Sports, I make it a point to walk through their doors, letting out some of their air-conditioned air, using what’s left to cool me off a bit, wipe my feet on their mat, throw my trash in their garbage cans, and maybe take a piss in their toilets. The bonus is if an employee asks, I let them know exactly what I’m doing and why. They can pay overhead and waste time and resources to clean up after me, a non-customer, because they’re already spending time and resources to attack my rights. They can go to hell.

I try to give WalMart the same treatment when circumstances align. That SOB organization spends it resources lobbying politicians to attack 2A, as well.
    My brutha from anotha mutha. And then there were Two.

Top Bottom