• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    American military surplus, but likely unissued because it is not even faded. These soft armor vests were made for fragmentation grenades, mortars and other anti personnel weapons. They have been proven effective by youtubers against pistol hollow points and shotgun shot shells. This vest offers full wrap around torso protection for the whole chest and stomach and rib cage (unlike plate carriers costing like 5 times more, whose plate armor offers protection only for portions of the organs behind the plate) and is flexible and can bend with your body. I have seen where these can be tailored to fit XL or even 2XL by simply and cheaply adding strap material and quick detachable buckles to the existing straps that hold the two front and back sections together. These are super rare in XL and like nonexistant in 2XL, so it's worth tailoring if you gain weight. Besides personal protection, this thing is camouflage and has pockets and places to strap things on it up front, so it would be handy when going hunting, too. Being almost an inch thick of kevlar, it gets warm too, so often times on active duty we only needed a tshirt on under these even when it got chilly at night. Only $100... how much is your second chance at life worth? Message me here or PM me any time 20210210_124631.jpg 20210210_124643.jpg

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    It's worth noting that this vest' kevlar collar is something that most plate carriers don't have. The kevlar collar helps keep a rifle sling from rubbing your neck skin, as well as being effective against knife slashing attacks to your neck

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom