• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alabama Hamma

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I tried it out at 200 meters and was very surprised with a 4' hold over on a 1/2 scale Ram and a hit with the 1st round. Then my spotter said go for it. Had multiple hits in some crazy winds. attached is a picture. Had 10 hits out of 15 shots.

Attachments

• IMG_9216.JPG
      IMG_9216.JPG
      1 MB · Views: 316
    Last edited:

Plinker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good Shootin Hamma!

You gonna bring it for the side match at the Military Service Rifle Competition??

A7C08A3C-447C-4CB9-9518-93CA0977084F.jpeg

Hope to see you there Carl !

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Please . . someone let me know when they produce one chambered in 10mm Auto. --- SAWMAN
    One day about 7 years ago at ERML after an IDPA thing we had a side match for PCC's and AR's. I was shooting my Gen1 Sub2000 in 40 caliber with iron sights and dinging the steel laid up on the berm. Must have been about 115 yards. With irons. Everybody there with their high dollar optics on their high dollar AR's was like no way that it'll hit that, and I did. Walked it right in on the berm dust plumes and then held it there when the steel started singing to me

Alabama Hamma

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Are the military rifle competitions open to non-members?
    You can shoot without being a member, I have attached a match flyer that shows the weapons allowed. All of the old military bolt guns are pre WW 2. then your M1 Garands, carbines and German autoloading rifles are WW2 to Korea. Then SKS, M1A's SP1's (early M16, no forward assist and triangle hand guard) this is Korea to Viet Nam. Then Post Viet Nam would be pretty much all of the AR's/M4's chambered in .223/.556 , we started allowing scopes like the NRA sanctioned matches. Like 1-4x24. If you have a scope that is more than a 4X it still has to be left on 4 power so everyone is equal in this aspect.

Attachments

• 31 May 2020 Military Match Flyer.pdf
      52.6 KB · Views: 341
    Top Bottom