Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

KelTec Sub 2000 Gen 2 9mm 200 Meters

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Alabama Hamma

Reaction score
I tried it out at 200 meters and was very surprised with a 4' hold over on a 1/2 scale Ram and a hit with the 1st round. Then my spotter said go for it. Had multiple hits in some crazy winds. attached is a picture. Had 10 hits out of 15 shots.

Attachments

Last edited:

SAWMAN

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Please . . someone let me know when they produce one chambered in 10mm Auto. --- SAWMAN

Plinker

Reaction score
Good Shootin Hamma!

You gonna bring it for the side match at the Military Service Rifle Competition??

A7C08A3C-447C-4CB9-9518-93CA0977084F.jpeg

Hope to see you there Carl !

Raven

Reaction score
Please . . someone let me know when they produce one chambered in 10mm Auto. --- SAWMAN
One day about 7 years ago at ERML after an IDPA thing we had a side match for PCC's and AR's. I was shooting my Gen1 Sub2000 in 40 caliber with iron sights and dinging the steel laid up on the berm. Must have been about 115 yards. With irons. Everybody there with their high dollar optics on their high dollar AR's was like no way that it'll hit that, and I did. Walked it right in on the berm dust plumes and then held it there when the steel started singing to me

Raven

Reaction score
Bring an AR or any old military rifle and shoot with us, that's even more fun. We will walk you thru it. WE are are willing to help new shooters

Hamma
Are the military rifle competitions open to non-members?

Alabama Hamma

Reaction score
Are the military rifle competitions open to non-members?
You can shoot without being a member, I have attached a match flyer that shows the weapons allowed. All of the old military bolt guns are pre WW 2. then your M1 Garands, carbines and German autoloading rifles are WW2 to Korea. Then SKS, M1A's SP1's (early M16, no forward assist and triangle hand guard) this is Korea to Viet Nam. Then Post Viet Nam would be pretty much all of the AR's/M4's chambered in .223/.556 , we started allowing scopes like the NRA sanctioned matches. Like 1-4x24. If you have a scope that is more than a 4X it still has to be left on 4 power so everyone is equal in this aspect.

Attachments

Toggle Sidebar

Members online