• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The walls of my house" Block with cells poured and rebar in them for hurricanes. I have no illusions about being able to hold off a well armed force.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My firearms were born free, they will never accept gun control limits on their Liberty nor will they ever self-identify as "registered or banned".

History if full of examples of people surrendering their arms to those in power and suffered without mercy from their poor decisions and thousands lost their lives from it. Choose wisely when/if faced with such life impacting decisions.

Even those that support the tyrants ultimately pay a price. Germany persecutedmany different classifications of people from Jews to the mentally ill to nationalities. Then they drained off all able bodied men, forced women into factory labor then took boys and old men as a last defense.

Surrender of Liberty is always unconditional in the long run. Gutted Freedoms hollow the soul of Americans. Patriots will not give in regardless of promises and deterents. Our young and old have fought before.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    SPANKIN SPOON. Thats all I'll say.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Shotguns now days are mistakenly shoved into the revolver pile for HD. Shotguns have protected home and hearth for over 300 years now and well. OO buck puts 9 pellets in the air approximately the size of a 9mm bullet x9, shuck it fast enough and you have a full auto subgun power. 8 shots = 72 projectiles. Also a little more forgiving on aiming, but not by much at close range. Modern pumps are as dependable as the sun coming up tomm. The only shotgun more reliable is the (tactical) single/doubleYmmv.
    Forgot to mention this one has rifled inserts to shoot 45 colt,9mm,357 and of course .22 . :) Also cqb conversation...lol

Attachments

• 20200115_194902.jpg
      20200115_194902.jpg
      253.4 KB · Views: 94

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Forgot to mention this one has rifled inserts to shoot 45 colt,9mm,357 and of course .22 . :) Also cqb conversation...lol
    Inserts have always interested me. Just what sort of practical accuracy do get out of yours. Can you hit small game for example with those rifled barrels.

candipogo

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My house is pretty safe where I’m at. I’m at the end of a cul de sac with 300 yards of wet lands behind me. A neighbor to my right that is armed almost as well as me. I look down my street out the front of the house and all 6 houses have trump flags and signs adorning their yards so I know where they stand. Rioters and loots have a block long fatal funnel to get down before reaching my house. From my second floor we have 360 degree view and great sectors of fire. If it’s at night I have 360 night vision Cameras. That said my firearms of choice would be similar Rebels, a 20 inch Ar, 18 inch AR and 2 carbines would be stationed at the second floor windows at which I have 3 boys and my wife that are all excellent marksmen. My roving AR would be my 10.5 that would be slung. And a American bulldog that loves to eat stuff at my feet. We have boocoo food and water, generators that work, ( had to use them these past few days, thankful power is back on) fuel for the long haul if needed. But most of all a solid set of neighbors that are life long hunters and proud patriots.
    A very good situation

TAG

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We live in a brand new gated community with only a few full time residents. I have cctv coverage front, back and both sides. Monitored security system with battery back up. My Italian mistress sleeps with me and my wife, in full kit.

Attachments

• 20210225_185658.jpg
      20210225_185658.jpg
      994 KB · Views: 97
    • 20210225_185705.jpg
      20210225_185705.jpg
      678.2 KB · Views: 91

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    You come to my house and start some trouble you’ll leave bleeding profusely or leave after the coroner has showed up, here are 38’s, 357’s, 44mag, 45lc, 45acp that stay loaded all the time, not to mention about 17 more handguns in 380, 9mm, etc and 2 pump shotguns. I live out in the country and look out for not only my place but the neighbors too when they’re gone.

Attachments

• 59F0EF17-3FE4-4102-9FB8-B5C7E62328BC.jpeg
      59F0EF17-3FE4-4102-9FB8-B5C7E62328BC.jpeg
      465.9 KB · Views: 97

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You come to my house and start some trouble you’ll leave bleeding profusely or leave after the coroner has showed up, here are 38’s, 357’s, 44mag, 45lc, 45acp that stay loaded all the time, not to mention about 17 more handguns in 380, 9mm, etc and 2 pump shotguns. I live out in the country and look out for not only my place but the neighbors too when they’re gone.
    I will look out for the neighbors with a call to 911. I am not sure of my legal standing to visit someone else's non-occupied property to deal with robbers.
    from 760.12 Florida. Other states may differ.
    (2) A person is justified in using or threatening to use deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony. A person who uses or threatens to use deadly force in accordance with this subsection does not have a duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground if the person using or threatening to use the deadly force is not engaged in a criminal activity and is in a place where he or she has a right to be.
    History.—s. 13, ch. 74-383; s. 1188, ch. 97-102; s. 2, ch. 2005-27; s. 3, ch. 2014-195.
    776.013 Home protection; use or threatened use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.—
    (1) A person who is in a dwelling or residence in which the person has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and use or threaten to use

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I live at the end of a dead end cul de sac that backs up to the Bon Secour in a subdivision that only has one entrance. We have a good watch dog. My primary HD is my trusty old Glock 30 loaded w/ 12 rds of .45 acp. I have a Remington 870 Tactical 12 ga that is close by. If I can't handle the zombies with that I will call on my old sister unit over at Hurlburt Field to provide some close air support from the AC-130 gunship call sign Spectre! Nothing like twin 20 mm vulcans, a 40mm Bofors and a 105 mm to send them packing!

Attachments

• G-30.jpg
      G-30.jpg
      3.2 MB · Views: 93
    • 870tactical.jpg
      870tactical.jpg
      913 KB · Views: 83

glens

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One of these with a 30 round mag.

Attachments

• Bushmaster Pistol.jpg
      Bushmaster Pistol.jpg
      148.1 KB · Views: 81

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I live at the end of a dead end cul de sac that backs up to the Bon Secour in a subdivision that only has one entrance. We have a good watch dog. My primary HD is my trusty old Glock 30 loaded w/ 12 rds of .45 acp. I have a Remington 870 Tactical 12 ga that is close by. If I can't handle the zombies with that I will call on my old sister unit over at Hurlburt Field to provide some close air support from the AC-130 gunship call sign Spectre! Nothing like twin 20 mm vulcans, a 40mm Bofors and a 105 mm to send them packing!
    That's a full auto belt-fed 105mm howitzer... gotta get it right :)

Top Bottom