• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Just heard Biden picked Sen. Kamala Harris or maybe he just found out who he picked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: FLT

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump needs to jump on her black prosecution record. Low income blacks were specifically targeted for prosecution in kommiefornia when she was AG. --- SAWMAN
    He need to go in on them both that they both want to drop out the race.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I could have sworn biden said he was going to pick a Black Woman for the VP slot? Hey, that's what he said, and that is not representative of harris. At best records show Indian and Jamaican (some people are unaware of how deluted and intermixed the Jamaican population is), at a minimum her ethnicity is bi-racial, just like obama's. Another dem promise broken by a candidate. The Left/dems promote fuzzy logic when addressing "their race": warren can be a Native American Indian, obama can be the first Black President and harris can be identified as a Black woman but its up to Voters to accept or reject that imposition.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I don’t think the USA would survive under Biden’s leadership. Let’s hope we don’t have to find out.

I honestly believe more larger cities under Democratic control will lose control... the chaos and violence we've seen will spread.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We are in deep shit if Biden wins. Being this is an open internet forum, I'll just stop now...
    This is their plan if Biden win. They will let him run the U.S. for 6 months to a years then they will knock him off. And let her be the new president that’s why they told her to drop out. I got my tin foil hat on and boogaloo shirt ready for the doo doo to hit the fan.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    This is their plan if Biden win. They will let him run the U.S. for 6 months to a years then they will knock him off. And let her be the new president that’s why they told her to drop out. I got my tin foil hat on and boogaloo shirt ready for the doo doo to hit the fan.

2 years - that way Kamala can run in 2 more presidential elections (maximum 10 years)

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No worries, the United States won’t last that long with her and Biden in the White House. I believe a civil war is inevitable.
    I feel like it already started and that’s what they want. With them starting the virus and George Floyd and all these protests. But what they feel to realize is it some people who is love and crazy for USA. When they get sick of all these crap some waste will be laid.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don’t like them and certainly don’t think they should be in a position of power, but they may be more evil than dumb. Either way the United States will take a serious hit if they are elected.

Top Bottom