• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I’ve had acquaintances tell me they are voting for Biden because they don’t like Trump’s personality.
    There’s a lot about Trump’s personality that I don’t like either but look at who’s running the Democratic Party. Biden is just their puppet.
    If you are a gun owner and vote for Biden, you really are not thinking this thing through.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I’ve had acquaintances tell me they are voting for Biden because they don’t like Trump’s personality.
    There’s a lot about Trump’s personality that I don’t like either but look at who’s running the Democratic Party. Biden is just their puppet.
    If you are a gun owner and vote for Biden, you really are not thinking this thing through.
    Yep this ^, except I don’t know anyone or have acquaintances that are voting for him.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I never did like him, but voted trump, and will do so again.

he is a classic NY yankee big mouth knowitall, but at least he knows what day the election is held on, and what state he is in....and has done a lot of what he said he
    would do, if the democrats would not have blocked his every move, the damn wall would be almost finished...

i have zero respect for anyone who would vote for biden, ZERO...hope they get what they deserve.

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I never did like him, but voted trump, and will do so again.

he is a classic NY yankee big mouth knowitall, but at least he knows what day the election is held on, and what state he is in....and has done a lot of what he said he
    would do, if the democrats would not have blocked his every move, the damn wall would be almost finished...

i have zero respect for anyone who would vote for biden, ZERO...hope they get what they deserve.
    I don't like many things about Trump. He needs to stay off Twitter and STFU. Keep running the country and do what you are doing. He will get my vote and all my family's votes again. I just wish he wasn't so bombastic!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I don't like many things about Trump. He needs to stay off Twitter and STFU. Keep running the country and do what you are doing. He will get my vote and all my family's votes again. I just wish he wasn't so bombastic!

twitter is both his greatest strength , and the weakest link...he should alter his approach for sure

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    These weirdo extreme left wing black candidates for Bidens vice president they don’t seem to really represent anybody in the black community I don’t know any African Americans who look or act like that

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    the liar was to announce the pick this week...

it is cob Friday, no announcement...

I bet susan rice, the hardcore muslim asskisser and Obama globalist, and 5 time liar on one sunday about Benghazi
    being a result of an offensive video...

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    His VP pond is kinda shallow.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    the liar was to announce the pick this week...

it is cob Friday, no announcement...

I bet susan rice, the hardcore muslim asskisser and Obama globalist, and 5 time liar on one sunday about Benghazi
    being a result of an offensive video...
    I don't know why trump would make the announcement, but whatever.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I know there are a few proud liberals on here and like I said earlier, you guys have not thought this through.
    Biden has already said he will appoint O’Rourke as his gun grabber. They will open the borders and let even more MS13 in.
    Look at who’s really running the Democratic Party - The Squad. That is the nastiest bunch of women this side of “The View”.
    Is that who you want to be associated with?
    As was said earlier - Trump is a classic big mouth know-it-all New York Yankee.
    I don’t particularly like his personality but from what I’ve read, I don’t think I would have liked George S. Patton either but he’s who we needed for the times.
    Funny thing, every New Yorker I’ve ever
    known had some of the same traits as Trump.
    Look at Cuomo, a blowhard.
    I don’t see any reasonable choice but Trump.

Top Bottom