• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccather

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I thought all the bad guys (gals) have insurance in the form of "tell all videos, tapes, pics" that are to be released upon their untimely/ suspicious deaths or criminal convictions. Bet a sizable defense fund can be raised if she prepared those files.

That is what they do in the movies :).

Hand Cannon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    It is unlikely that she will be around long enough to start naming names. The powerful people she would expose will do all they can to prevent it. If not a sudden heart attack, or suicide, then a lightning bolt or a meteor shower, but it will be something. And the cameras will mysteriously not be working this time either.

ccather

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Caveman, I laughed out loud. I did not see that one coming.

I wonder what the line is in Vegas?

Kinda sad when we even think this is possible.

Last edited:

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Wondering who would be brave enough to publish it? Would twitter work? Maybe Greenwald would do it.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Her chances of shooting herself point blank in the head twice then locking herself in a suitcase with the locks on the outside are pretty good.

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Does Julian Assange have computer access in Her Majestiys Belmarsh Prison? He'd upload the dirt on the powerful & celebrities. That is if he wouldn't use it to help himself. If Info does hit, it will be treated like bigfoot, unicorns and dragons. Can't use UFO's any more. Lol

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    reminds me of a famous suicide in Pensacola

Posted in Crime, Escambia County
    IN 2005: Mysterious Death of Willie Junior

Rick Outzen February 28, 2015

the authorities ruled Junior, 63, killed himself by drinking antifreeze from a Heineken bottle, I still wanted to know once and for all: Was former Florida Senate and Escambia County Commission kingpin W.D. Childers involved?
    Two days before Junior’s skeletal and decomposed body turned up Dec. 9 under the Strong Street home of 89-year-old Benjamin Dudley, a former employee of Junior’s, Childers spoke with the FBI’s Joseph Murphy.

It was mainly Junior’s testimony that Childers gave him a stainless steel collards green pot stashed with about $100,000 to vote for $6.2 million in county land deals that led to Childers’ bribery conviction and a 3 1/2-year jail sentence.

Murphy questioned Childers, while the 72-year-old former political powerbroker was spending the first two weeks of December locked up in Escambia County jail to serve the last 11 days of a 49-day sentence for Sunshine Law violations.

Childers told Murphy he understood the public’s rumors that he had something to do with Junior’s disappearance in the one-page FBI transcript obtained by the Independent News. Childers denied any involvement and said he could not conceive of anyone harming Junior.

Top Bottom