• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Narrow Gap

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I am ISO of a Deer Hunting Club of lease within 1 hrs drive of Central Baldwin County AL. I would like for the lease to have at least 200 acres for every member and a well managed lease that allows bucks to get at least 3.5 years of age. My budget is $3000. Please text 251-533-1920 for any leads or information. TIA!

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I am ISO of a Deer Hunting Club of lease within 1 hrs drive of Central Baldwin County AL. I would like for the lease to have at least 200 acres for every member and a well managed lease that allows bucks to get at least 3.5 years of age. My budget is $3000. Please text 251-533-1920 for any leads or information. TIA!
    Might try Mill Creek hunting club. Stapleton. Don't know the acreage. I waited 7 years to get in the club I'm in now. No openings there though. 6pt and above ONLY. 3 Buck limit. 3 doe limit. Ill see if I can locate the contact and phone # for Mill Creek.

Narrow Gap

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I appreciate it Rebel_Rider. Mill Creek HC is really not what I am looking for though. Do You know how to get in contact with Lester Williams in Pine Grove for Juniper Creek HC? I was in Juniper Creek back in 2001- 20 years ago and I would not mind giving it another try. It is real close to my house so that is a big plus. Thanks for your help Rebel_Rider!

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Brady Mill Dam is off Truck trail 17 and Hwy 112 if I remember right? There is some good deer hunting on the old International Paper land all around 112 and Truck trail 17.
    Yep, truck trail. I heard the other day some hogs were shot down by Robertsdale. Cr87ish area. No hogs by us. Hopefully won't be any, even though I'd like to shoot some.

Top Bottom