Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Installed my new LaRue Tactical MBT-2S Straight Bow trigger today

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

TackleberryMCS

Reaction score

FrommerStop

Reaction score
A bit cheaper than the la rue I purchased last year and I did the waiting thing so it would cheaper.

John B.

Reaction score
Larue makes a fine product. I have not tried their triggers as I have geiselle's in my 2 Daniel defense rifles and my Scar... but all 3 are sporting Larue mounts for their respective optics. Great folks at Larue.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FrommerStop

Reaction score
I just put in a LaRue trigger with a normal solid trigger. I kept the lighter trigger spring in it. I assume the heavier spring is used if you get doubling. I have a 300 and also 7.62x39 uppers for it. I hope the new trigger group will fire the 7.62x39 steel case; the the previous one did once i put in an enhanced firing pin.

Rebel_Rider1969

Reaction score
I just put in a LaRue trigger with a normal solid trigger. I kept the lighter trigger spring in it. I assume the heavier spring is used if you get doubling. I have a 300 and also 7.62x39 uppers for it. I hope the new trigger group will fire the 7.62x39 steel case; the the previous one did once i put in an enhanced firing pin.
Did you grease the contact points? I did. Still haven't shot mine, should have gone today. I think the other spring is if you want a stronger trigger pull. X39 needs the longer pin. Hard primers and all that. The brace I have works good on the kick. It's for sale sb15. Blades suck for x39.

FrommerStop

Reaction score
Did you grease the contact points? I did. Still haven't shot mine, should have gone today. I think the other spring is if you want a stronger trigger pull. X39 needs the longer pin. Hard primers and all that. The brace I have works good on the kick. It's for sale sb15. Blades suck for x39.
I will not be putting heavy grease on it unless the LaRue instructions say that it is necessary. I just use light lubricating oil normally on such parts.

Toggle Sidebar

Latest posts