• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I figured by prohibited, maybe he was a felon prior to this, meaning any firearm is prohibited in his possession.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, that one crossed my mind after my post. Would still like to know what made/amkes it probitted. I like to know the "why" behind things. The more and longer the "why" is avoided, the more I suspect the source(s). Could just be another journalist running off at the keyboard....

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Yeah, that one crossed my mind after my post. Would still like to know what made/amkes it probitted. I like to know the "why" behind things. The more and longer the "why" is avoided, the more I suspect the source(s). Could just be another journalist running off at the keyboard....
    If he's a felon, that's the why part. Any firearm would be prohibited for him to possess.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If he's a felon, that's the why part. Any firearm would be prohibited for him to possess.
    Yeah, not arguing. Just not a fan of the, "Das ist verboten," thing sans explanation/justification, either. Not defending this clown, just lookin' out for what's left of our rights. Hence, I question.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Walking around carrying a shotgun in that manner (at the ready, hand on the grip, etc) and then talking like an idiot (I got a big a— m————— gun) and all that bs about Chicago... casing the place as he walked in, etc, he’s lucky he wasn’t staring down the barrel of the employee’s gun. “I’m from Chicago, bro”

1) I’m not your damn “bro”.
    2) Check a map. You’re not in Chicago.
    3) The idiots in Chicago sure as F—- aren’t allowed to walk around with ANY guns, let alone a “big a—- m————“ one.
    4) My gun is faster and more accurate than that illegal penis replacement. Your boyfriend must be happy.

Welcome to Florida. Now GTFO before you rot here forever.

Stupid fool is now wasting Florida resources and taxpayer money for three hots and a cot.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Growing up in Chicago the talk was always about how Al Capone put Chicago on the map….now this wannabe looser. It wouldn’t be a shame if he gets his ass beat down in the pokey for runin’ his lips about being from the big city.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Walking around carrying a shotgun in that manner (at the ready, hand on the grip, etc) and then talking like an idiot (I got a big a— m————— gun) and all that bs about Chicago... casing the place as he walked in, etc, he’s lucky he wasn’t staring down the barrel of the employee’s gun. “I’m from Chicago, bro”

1) I’m not your damn “bro”.
    2) Check a map. You’re not in Chicago.
    3) The idiots in Chicago sure as F—- aren’t allowed to walk around with ANY guns, let alone a “big a—- m————“ one.
    4) My gun is faster and more accurate than that illegal penis replacement. Your boyfriend must be happy.

Welcome to Florida. Now GTFO before you rot here forever.

Stupid fool is now wasting Florida resources and taxpayer money for three hots and a cot.
    I think he actually was drawn down on by the employee, with a real loaded gun. That's why the hoodlum had the sudden change of heart and stupid story. Had the employee not grabbed a gun, well we all know he would have robbed the joint. I think his rifle wasn't even loaded. I don't see a mag anywhere on it. Hard to say. Gauging by how he acted tho I think he knew it was unloaded, and or didn't even know how to handle it. My guess is all the above. So he tried to make a quick story justifying why he was carrying around a long gun. But yeah I think he was looking down a gun is why he changed his tune so fast

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It ain't about where you are from, it ain't about what you have done, it's all about what you do now that determines how you are accounted for! It is your current actions that make the difference! JMHO. Todays performance is the only one that counts. More than an opinion in my opinion.

Top Bottom