APOD Firearms

If you're in the market for a used vehicle, buy now. Like today. Right now. Here's why...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is , we have one on the farm that has more than 600,000 miles on it and it’s still Cummin,every day . The joke of the day is that it’s a million mile engine , in a hundred thousand mile truck. In this old dodge it’s about the truth.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I heard somebody else say that all this supply problem is an extension of the feds crushing 3/4 of the used market under Cash For Clunkers years ago

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    It is , we have one on the farm that has more than 600,000 miles on it and it’s still Cummin,every day . The joke of the day is that it’s a million mile engine , in a hundred thousand mile truck. In this old dodge it’s about the truth.
    My Pops Cummins I learned to drive with while hay baling 30 years ago is still going. Some guy up Stewart Street uses it to take trash to the dump so he doesn't get his newer truck smelly. I offered him $5,000 on the spot and he said no, never, get gone now :)

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Not even a hundred. There are reasons you see a lot of Cummins in Chevys and Ford's.
    I should have kept my Chevy and tossed a Cummins in it. Body had 380k and it's first alignment ever done. All it needed was an outer tie rod. The GMT 800 truck is the best ever built. New enough to have all the eminities, but can work on just about anything yourself. 99-06 body.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Not even a hundred. There are reasons you see a lot of Cummins in Chevys and Ford's.
    I should have kept my Chevy and tossed a Cummins in it. Body had 380k and it's first alignment ever done. All it needed was an outer tie rod. The GMT 800 truck is the best ever built. New enough to have all the eminities, but can work on just about anything yourself. 99-06 body.

cough (7.3 turbo diesel Fords 99-2006) cough

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I heard somebody else say that all this supply problem is an extension of the feds crushing 3/4 of the used market under Cash For Clunkers years ago
    Your talking about a one month program that happened 12 years ago.

I’d say it’s much more plausible that people see we are entering a recession(and a looming housing bubble pop) and don’t want to be tied into a hefty car payment with their employment status at the whim of the cdc,

or that people without two dimes to rub together are buying 09 rams to replace their 03 f150’s with their stimulus checks.

never-mind that California and their all electric push, and how most normal people in that state are gonna be forced to buy used if they want any kind of range or proven technology in their vehicles.

it’s just like firearm sales right now: people are uneasy or scared, they have free disposable income, their worried they won’t be able to buy tomorrow.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    not to mention the currency is tanking, no way a new truck should cost close to 100k...
    That's right. Crying shame. In the end it nets more money to work next door for minimum wage than to buy a truck and drive to the jobsite

Top Bottom