• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    This is true. You never really know anybody. It's always the overly nice guys that are hiding a dark side.
    I have never trusted the "Eddie Haskel" type.

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A little reluctant to comment on here these days as a while back, someone said they were registered to vote in all 50 states, obviously joking, so I jokingly said, “You must be a Democrat then!” I got fussed at for harassing? Hummm? Ok!
    Hopefully I’m not harassing anyone, but I think many people are confused about stand your ground and self defense! They seem to falsely believe if they get into an argument that then leads to a fight, that they can use their firearm! They can but they almost certainly are going to jail/prison!

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't get why people are dumb enough to use their real names on here... LOL
    Per my own conversations with our local ATF office years ago.. They know who you are, they know who is using multiple accounts, they know who is buying and selling a lot of firearms and they are watching. You've got more than your screen name connecting you to this site. *tin foil hats on*

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Per my own conversations with our local ATF office years ago.. They know who you are, they know who is using multiple accounts, they know who is buying and selling a lot of firearms and they are watching. You've got more than your screen name connecting you to this site. *tin foil hats on*
    Maybe that's who keeps leaving coal in my stockings every Christmas lol

Top Bottom