• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    They are nice and spacy!!
    Also operators operating operationally in operations areas need gazelle parts and flashy fiber optic optics and cloud9 36 led lights with carbon fiber buffer extensions. Usually their setup cost more than their Honda. Your money, tie it up as you see fit.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Also operators operating operationally in operations areas need gazelle parts and flashy fiber optic optics and cloud9 36 led lights with carbon fiber buffer extensions. Usually their setup cost more than their Honda. Your money, tie it up as you see fit.
    I'd love to see Hi Point donate two whole pallets of carbines to a Ukrainian battlefield... like Keltec did with two whole pallets of Sub2000 carbines. Just to see what happens

Shadowtech

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Love my hp 4595 carbine best bang for your buck, accurate and they have the best warranty in the business!

Sandspur6

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’ve gotta say, while Hi-points are as ugly as a mud fence, the few that I have owned all performed perfectly and were surprisingly accurate. This applies to both pistols and carbines in 9mm and .45ACP. I even had one in .40S&W, which is probably a collectors item by now.

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Was just out at the range with it for the first time. Conversion worked and it locked on last round every time. Had one weird malfunction where it ejected an empty case and live cartridge at the same time, but no issues besides. I'd recommend the conversion if anyone has one of the 45 brick of a gun.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom