• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    You gonna camp out in front like you do at Best Buy ??
    Don't buy ammo there Jerry. Just come over here and I will sell some. --- SAWMAN

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    You gonna camp out in front like you do at Best Buy ??
    Don't buy ammo there Jerry. Just come over here and I will sell some. --- SAWMAN

Just doing the public service announcement.

Thanks Man! I'll be in touch soon to stop by and pick up 4 rounds 0f .50 cal. for my Yosemite Sam snub nose Llama revolver. I know your prices are mo better than Academy!

Last edited:

pawpaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know it sounds too easy, but me & the Dragon Lady lay out cash, mist it with alcohol from a re-purposed spray bottle, then flip & repeat. Only takes a second, and is dry in 3-5 minutes. We do the same with her face masks, but afterward, we simply set them on the dash of the car, giving hours of UV exposure.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bread: You might want to buy some Yeast, still available where I looked. If you cant get it, you can make what's know as a "Starter" and it will create the necessary yeast in a few days. You can use the Starter batch several ways based on size and frequency of use. You don't need a bread machine or special bread pans but there nice to have. You can also make it in a crock pot or muffin/cupcake pan. You can also make drop pan biscuits with a skillet (bake, grill or campfire). You can Web search the "How to"" for all of this which will also fill some of your free time. Lol

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know it sounds too easy, but me & the Dragon Lady lay out cash, mist it with alcohol from a re-purposed spray bottle, then flip & repeat. Only takes a second, and is dry in 3-5 minutes. We do the same with her face masks, but afterward, we simply set them on the dash of the car, giving hours of UV exposure.

That should be done outside the house and if "mist" is the application but totally soaked (because currency is porous) is the result: it should work providing the working/drying surface ia also done. Folks that have withdrawn large sums and small denominations (for one way transactions) might be at it for a while. YMMV

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bread: You might want to buy some Yeast, still available where I looked. If you cant get it, you can make what's know as a "Starte r" and it will create the necessary yeast in a few days. You can use the Starter batch several ways based on size and frequency of use. You don't need a bread machine or special bread pans but there nice to have. You can also make it in a crock pot or muffin/cupcake pan. You can also make drop pan biscuits with a skillet (bake, grill or campfire). You can Web search the "How to"" for all of this which will also fill some of your free time. Lol

Hmmm, you thinking sourdough by any chance? Yum!

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Ric-san, who paid for that ?? --- SAWMAN

An organization named “Friends Helping”. The woman handing out the meals at Milton High said they are going to try to donate a bag of food every Monday if they can get enough. She also told me that kids that show up Friday will be given meals to cover the weekend also.

Last edited:

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Food donated to families with school aged children this week:

Attachments

• 9CDB0759-3D6B-4BA6-8F1E-E7363218E04E.jpeg
      9CDB0759-3D6B-4BA6-8F1E-E7363218E04E.jpeg
      445.4 KB · Views: 65
    Last edited:

305RSlc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A lawyer friend of mine sent out some info on the Emergency Powers of the Governor.

The link to the statute is below. I was completely unaware that once a state of emergency is put into place, the governor can pretty enact any "rule" and it carries the weight of law and is punishable as a 2nd degree misdemeanor if not adhered to.

Another point, however was this:the statute does not "authorize the seizure, taking, or confiscation of firearms that are lawfully possessed, unless a person is engaged in the commission of a criminal act."

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Publix on Mobile Hwy surprisingly had flour and corn meal when we popped in for the wife to pick up some fruit. This was in the last 20 minutes, and store was crowded.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What used to be my favorite nursery until they got sold and jacked up their prices, Just Fruits and Exotics, posted this for this customers.
    Crawfordville, FL Nursery Remains Open
    For Self Service & Curbside Pickup

We know caring for your plants is important and gardening is a CDC recommended way to stay home & safe. Therefore, we are currently staying OPEN as an essential business. However, for the safety of our employees & customers, we will not be able to directly service you. When visiting our crawfordville, FL plant nursery, beginning Friday, April 3rd, you may select and purchase your plants in the following manner:

Self Service: You may continue to enjoy the nursery grounds, browsing the outside retail area to select your plants and supplies. However, employees will no longer be allowed to assist you directly. If you have a question, you may speak to our retail employees (outside our building) from behind the marked barrier. This way, we can still answer all of your questions and point you in the right direction to what you are looking for, but at a safe distance. Please keep at least 10+ Feet distance from any employees or other customers. We have 8 acres of land, so there is plenty of space to stay spread out. When you are ready to checkout, you will place your plants in the marked area by the outside register. The cashier will then checkout your plants from behind the barrier.

Curbside Pickup: You may remain in your car and call us at 850-926-5644. Our first available staff member will take your order & payment by phone. We will then bring the plants to your car. Please take into account, that our phone lines have been very busy during this process. Please leave a messsage, and we will call back all customers, asap, in order of the messages recieved.

Hours of Operation: We are keeping our normal hours of Wednesday-Saturday, 9am-5pm and Sunday 11am-5pm. The Nursery is closed on Mondays & Tuesdays. We keep our hours consitently updated on google, so if are ever unsure, search us on google and the open hours will be accurate.

Thank You! We understand this is not ideal. We are known for our exceptional service & expertise, and it is very difficult for us to be able to provide that at this time. However, in order to stay open, keep everyone safe, and abide by state orders, this is our best option.

Top Bottom